• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Owsley

#118465 2 years, 6 months ago
Outstanding 60's counter-culture video with a focus on Bear and the acid scene. (produced by VH1?).

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, Bilbo, Strider1
Jasper
Senior Boarder

Re: Owsley

#118489 2 years, 6 months ago
like it!

God it makes me feel so old……………

The wheel is turning and you can't slow down,
you can't let go and you can't hold on………….

no interest in reliving those days yet think of them fondly, been yrs since I have taken a trip………………. having a chance in a few weeks to spend a week on a southern barrier Island camping and spending time with a group of old pals, rumor has it shrooms are around……………

gray now not so wiser, profession, house, wife, kid in college what has happened and who am I?….life is good……..

but I remember those days………………..

good post

jj
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by Jasper.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#118505 2 years, 6 months ago
Jasper wrote:
like it!

no interest in reliving those days yet think of them fondly, been yrs since I have taken a trip………………. having a chance in a few weeks to spend a week on a southern barrier Island camping and spending time with a group of old pals, rumor has it shrooms are around……………

gray now not so wiser, profession, house, wife, kid in college what has happened and who am I?….life is good……..

good post

jj

I don't feel old (at 48), and the stuff in that video happened a bit before my time. But I share most of the same general feelings as you. I've also been thinking it may be time to break my (omg) 21+ year hiatus and indulge once again.

Yes, the wheel is turning.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
theotherone
Junior Boarder

#118516 2 years, 6 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Jasper wrote:
like it!

good post

jj

I don't feel old (at 48), and the stuff in that video happened a bit before my time. But I share most of the same general feelings as you. I've also been thinking it may be time to break my (omg) 21+ year hiatus and indulge once again.

Yes, the wheel is turning.

Been almost 32 years for me....no great desire to repeat (unless I would happen to run across the same cubes I ingested that weekend...never expeienced anything that pure before or since.)
This clip is from The Dead's June 1980 shows in Boulder..I was there both days for my bon-voyage adventure, although at the time I had no idea it would be my last time trippin..that decision was made after the whole experience had been digested.
....Anyway, i digress. When the camera pans out to the crowd, if you look reeeeeeeeal close, maybe you can spot me in the crowd.
......While the Music Plays the Band.....
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds