• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Wow, drug agent exposed to 1000 hits of acid

#118195 2 years, 6 months ago
he had just shaved and went into the lab and was exposed to the level of 1000 hits of acid, his trip lasted 24 hours, and the doctors at the hospital decided to put him a quiet room where he could go with the journey, well he said it was a pediatric room where lizards and stuff were on the walls so all night long they flew around him.
This show is on the National Geographic channel.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: Wow, drug agent exposed to 1000 hits of acid

#118196 2 years, 6 months ago
saw several American Beauty tabs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ben
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#118510 2 years, 5 months ago
What is the name of the show?
Takin' it in stride!
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#118526 2 years, 5 months ago
Wonder if it changed his outlook at all...
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#118532 2 years, 5 months ago
The show is drug inc. Hallucinginics. I saw this he is still mental now. He talked about him and his partner had music playing while they were cleaning the lab up and he noticed the music sounding different were he could hear each note. Then he noticed he had been exposed.
GOOD LOVE
Last Edit: 2 years, 5 months ago by brokenarrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#118562 2 years, 5 months ago
Here is the LSD overdose story. I have never heard of LSD causing brain damage! Sounds like propaganda to me. Mickey Hart's kids accidentally got hold of a jars labeled 'C' (actually for crystal LSD), and thinking it was cocaine, they snorted a line. The boys came back from set break and found them flipping out. They wound up okay, and there is another story of people accidentally snorting crystal LSD, where they were fine afterwards. This guy probably just has trouble cause he's still a friggin' PIG!

The following user(s) said Thank You: amusingdeva, Strider1, will work for doses
Jasper
Senior Boarder

#118566 2 years, 5 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:
. This guy probably just has trouble cause he's still a friggin' PIG!

Though in years past I have had a bit of professional exposure to law folks and found some of them to be well meaning I bet there is a bit of truth in this….

j
volare
Senior Boarder

#118573 2 years, 5 months ago
I am skeptical that he was actually in any danger of dying. It
would be interesting to hear how exactly the LSD was "shutting down his body" and by which mechanism valium could reverse that.
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Iriecycle
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#118689 2 years, 5 months ago
where can i sign up at this lab ?
njt1rider
Junior Boarder

#119492 2 years, 5 months ago
Here is the LSD overdose story. I have never heard of LSD causing brain damage! Sounds like propaganda to me. Mickey Hart's kids accidentally got hold of a jars labeled 'C' (actually for crystal LSD), and thinking it was cocaine, they snorted a line. The boys came back from set break and found them flipping out. They wound up okay, and there is another story of people accidentally snorting crystal LSD, where they were fine afterwards. This guy probably just has trouble cause he's still a friggin' PIG!

I believe that story is from rock skullys book and i believe they were snorting speed. I could be wrong though i dont feel like busting out the book...
Time to create page: 0.45 seconds