• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Average Price For "Convenience Fees" For Tickets

#118112 2 years, 6 months ago
eco--floor tix have been available since the get go. in fact, i'd be more worried about the reserved selling out before the GA floor.

i still don't know what to do as far as seating. might want a seat at least one night.

denver man--sorry, i thought you were saying that that was something you know they do.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Chester
More or less in line

#118116 2 years, 6 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i have purposely not bought my phil tickets yet for that exact reason. it's ludicrous.

going to wait and grab them at the box office. a buddy of mine out there said they aren't charging fees at the box.

it's not even that much money it's more principle. these people are trying to make a few bucks off of everything, including the purchasing of tickets already.

it's not just tickethorse but apparently this dude has shit on lockdown up there.

That's the way to go for most shows. It has worked well for me with Furthur. Especially for GA shows. I remember in 2006,
it was the first time the service "fees" exceeded the total cost of my first GD ticket.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#118117 2 years, 6 months ago
I know the Dicks in CO sells tickets to the 1st bank or Pepsi Center, what I don't know is if they do the same thing in other states..
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds