• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Official soundboards from the fall tour now avail

#117755 2 years, 9 months ago
At least up through red rocks, with more becoming available every day.

The search function on archives isn't working for me ... but if you find the show you'd like (anything pre-10-1-2011) just click "search for other copies" for the official soundboards

here's a link to redrocks, 9-30-2011 www.archive.org/details/furthur2011-09-3...ficial.116385.flac16

I know they also have Cuthbert (a couple I think) www.archive.org/details/furthur2011-09-2...ficial.116378.flac16

The Adams Center ++
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, ecojaded
theotherone
Junior Boarder

Re: Official soundboards from the fall tour now avail

#117761 2 years, 9 months ago
I know the official policy is only audience recordings are available for download....is there a (ethical) way to download the soundboards ?
......While the Music Plays the Band.....
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#117762 2 years, 9 months ago
I believe they can be downloaded for purchase.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#117767 2 years, 9 months ago
theotherone wrote:
I know the official policy is only audience recordings are available for download....is there a (ethical) way to download the soundboards ?

Not sure if it's ethical to save them as MP3's to your pc, but I've done it from time to time using mozilla firefox and the add on downloadhelper. And there are other ways to capture streams, again putting aside ethics.

As Patrick said you MAY be able to buy then on Gnomes and Hobbits, I'm not sure if they are exactly the same as the official downloads of not.

wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#117778 2 years, 9 months ago
well ain't that something...

see this right after i transferred that tour back onto my computer from external because they demanded another listen...time wasted?? well, i did get high throughout so, yup, waste of time.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
theotherone
Junior Boarder

#117808 2 years, 9 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
theotherone wrote:

Not sure if it's ethical to save them as MP3's to your pc, but I've done it from time to time using mozilla firefox and the add on downloadhelper. And there are other ways to capture streams, again putting aside ethics.

As Patrick said you MAY be able to buy then on Gnomes and Hobbits, I'm not sure if they are exactly the same as the official downloads of not.

Ok, well all of that is WAY beyond my techno-capabilities, so I guess I'll just be content with the audience recordings, & order the occasional "official" recording through conventional sources.
Chester
More or less in line

#117815 2 years, 9 months ago
I got excited, thinking I wasd going to be able to hear my favorite of the run, 10/2. Silly me.
I guess I gotta wait for a couple more days. Oh well, this 9/30 show is great.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
Chester
More or less in line

#117819 2 years, 9 months ago
patchmyfurthur wrote:
I believe they can be downloaded for purchase.

Gnomes and Hobbits, only has as far back as 11.21. I don't know if there's another source.
www.gnomesandhobbits.com/Shows.html
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#117823 2 years, 9 months ago
Chester wrote:
I got excited, thinking I wasd going to be able to hear my favorite of the run, 10/2. Silly me.

Yep, just a few more days. Should be like the 12 days of XMas again. If you enjoy the soundboard stuff.

Oh, and theother one, it's really not hard at all. to save the files I am also somewhat of a technological idiot, but not only have I mastered this I've passed along instructions to other who now use it. And I still have trouble getting stuff off the beter sites like etree. If I can do it so can you.

And there are several techies here who probably know better ways than I.

theotherone
Junior Boarder

#117831 2 years, 9 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Chester wrote:

Yep, just a few more days. Should be like the 12 days of XMas again. If you enjoy the soundboard stuff.

Oh, and theother one, it's really not hard at all. to save the files I am also somewhat of a technological idiot, but not only have I mastered this I've passed along instructions to other who now use it. And I still have trouble getting stuff off the beter sites like etree. If I can do it so can you.

And there are several techies here who probably know better ways than I.

I appreciate the vote of confidence....to give you an idea, I do not even use a computer at home, only this one at work. The wife has one, but I'm not allowed to use it & she rarely does. I'm all for turning the clocks back a couple hundered years or so.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds