• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

ChemTrails

#117666 2 years, 8 months ago
Anyone got any insight???

To be honest I really don't know what they are. But one day I searching Ratdog + St. Louis videos on youtube and the video that I posted is the first one that popped up. I gave it a watch and tried to do a little research after watching it. And now I realize I see the damn things outside all the time.

Apperantly they are sending these special planes up in the air to make certain patterns and the trails they leave with the patterns expand so in a few hours you have a blanket covering the sky (which could easily be mistaken as clouds).

Some people believe "they" are controlling the weather with the chemicals they put in the air. Some people "they"are trying to control population. There are also claims that these so called chemtrails are giving us respiratory problems along with a few other serious health issues.

These were taken outside my house a few months ago..
house.JPG

che.JPG

This was taken outside my work today...Every day I go outside at work they are marking their X's. I'm kinda tired of it!
picc.JPG

Great video of Chemtrails in the St. Louis area with some Ratdog music in the background. This has some great footage. It shows the patterns and it actually captures one of the chem planes and a regular airliner. The airliner is not giving off any trail but the chem plane is... eye opening! Its a little long but worth the watch if you are interested in this stuff.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

Re: ChemTrails

#117667 2 years, 8 months ago
There was a documentaty on this a few years ago. It was like a conspiracy theory type thing.
GOOD LOVE
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#117668 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm fairly confident they're just the ice crystals formed from hot jet exhaust (contrails), but I still think they're cool to look at!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#117679 2 years, 8 months ago
I have no clue about the contrails but that dark star sure hit the spot
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#117681 2 years, 8 months ago
Well, they are contrails (condensation trails), not chem trails (unless you are a crop duster). Controlling the atmosphere intentionally, no, can affect the climate, yes. Here's a cool study after the grounding of flights in the US from 911 showing that all these contrails actually reflect a substantial amount of old sol's heat (and jets make all that annoying noise too ):

articles.cnn.com/2002-08-07/tech/contrai...id-travis?_s=PM:TECH

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bakes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
Bakes
Platinum Boarder

#117685 2 years, 8 months ago
I wish people would educate themselves instead of believing in conspiracy theories. This has nothing to do with chem planes, but just plain old atmospheric science and physics. The difference in the planes pointed out in the video is mostly due to differences in humidity and/or altitude.

Edit: from Wikipedia
As a wing generates lift, it causes a vortex to form at each wingtip, and sometimes also at the tip of each wing flap. These wingtip vortices persist in the atmosphere long after the aircraft has passed. The reduction in pressure and temperature across each vortex can cause water to condense and make the cores of the wingtip vortices visible. This effect is more common on humid days. Wingtip vortices can sometimes be seen behind the wing flaps of airliners during takeoff and landing, and during landing of the Space shuttle.

The visible cores of wingtip vortices contrast with the other major type of contrails which are caused by the combustion of fuel. Contrails produced from jet engine exhaust are seen at high altitude, directly behind each engine. By contrast, the visible cores of wingtip vortices are usually seen only at low altitude where the aircraft is travelling slowly after takeoff or before landing, and where the ambient humidity is higher. They trail behind the wingtips and wing flaps rather than behind the engines.

During high-thrust settings the fan blades at the intake of a turbo-fan engine reach transonic speeds, causing a sudden drop in air pressure. This creates the condensation fog (inside the intake) which is often observed by air travelers during takeoff. For more information see the Prandtl-Glauert singularity effect.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Bakes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strider1
stricken
Gold Boarder

#117699 2 years, 8 months ago
These contrails are common and you can also see them at sprint car races. There wings cut into the air and leave about six foot wave for lack of better terms. It helps to see them when the humidity is high.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#117717 2 years, 8 months ago
I prefer these Chem Trails

fire1.jpg

fire_2012-01-31.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bakes, mcolleen
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#117718 2 years, 8 months ago
It only works for people who the CIA has planted the software in their brain.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bakes
Bakes
Platinum Boarder

#117720 2 years, 8 months ago
Island Head wrote:
I prefer these Chem Trails

fire1.jpg

fire_2012-01-31.jpg

LOL, When I saw the header, I originally thought this thread was about lysergic
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds