• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
theuch24
Junior Boarder

Furthur at Deer Creek

#117508 2 years, 6 months ago
I know the last time the boys came to deer creek things didn't really work out all that well.. but i think they accepted the apology by playing here on the fall tour which was a dream come true for me because i was always talking to my buddies how i knew they were gonna come here and they finally did! I think all the support they got from deadheads here in indiana really put a toll on them and hopefully they consider doing a deer creek show somewhere in the summer tour! But thing have really changed around here. yeah noblesville people hate deadheads but in fishers which is literally the town next door is filled with a bunch of deadheads. Not a bunch but there are quite a lot. So hopefully the boys will give us another try and if all works out maybe a consistent thing of the boys coming to the midwest/indy area.
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
ruby_claire
Senior Boarder
Neon Light Diamond

Re: Furthur at Deer Creek

#117512 2 years, 6 months ago
It would be lovely if Furthur decided to do the big Midwest outdoor venues this summer! I love Alpine Valley! I have some crazy memories of shows at Deer Creek
I'm gonna wish on it!!
standing on the moon
with nothing left to do
a lovely view of heaven
but i'd rather be with you
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#117516 2 years, 6 months ago
Let's hit all of them: Alpine, Pine Knob, Deer Creek, Blossom and Riverbend. Now that would be a great summer!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire, funky420, teafortexas
theuch24
Junior Boarder

#117524 2 years, 6 months ago
god damn. if that happens i better get down to the cumberland to make 5 dollars a day to go! (:
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

#117971 2 years, 5 months ago
What happened at Deer Creek in 2004?
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#117974 2 years, 5 months ago
I saw my first grateful dead show there and would love to make it back.
The voices tell me what to say
hastoloverush
Junior Boarder
"...this trip's gonna make LSD feel like aspirin..

#117976 2 years, 5 months ago
Good venue at which I have had the pleasure to see many shows. OMG-what the hell happened? Did my redneck brothers and sisters go dark on us? Typical Indiana. Intolerant at best. I am playing "catch up" b/c my whole life I have listened to mainly heavy rock. So-my first Furthur show was in Nov. I never got to see Jerry. The show in INDY was excellent and made me into a big fan. Who knew? Well I see it like this: I have missed a lot but I have not missed it ALL!

I must say that Dead music is some of the prettiest I have ever heard. Love Unbroken Chain and Box of Rain and Standing on the Moon.
Happy 2112
RUSH, Furthur
"The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect/So hard to earn, so easily burned.
In the fullness of time /A garden to nurture and protect

The Garden>RUSH>Neil Peart>Clockwork Angels 2012
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, gvanman
Chester
More or less in line

#117977 2 years, 5 months ago
Ha. I forgot. Today is Rush day. 2112. Love that album!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#118028 2 years, 5 months ago
would be cool but that's a big place. i don't think furthur would find it economically viable.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
drpsilocybo
Junior Boarder
Trying to find a peacefull song

#118038 2 years, 5 months ago
A traveling festival featuring Furthur, Phil and Friends, Bobby and Bruce, The Mickey Hart Band, and BK3 could sell it out no problem
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds