• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Re: Grateful Dead = Black Magic...BEWARE!

#117763 2 years, 7 months ago
doin_that_rag wrote:
but compared to Fred Phelps and this guy, I'm as normal as they come

Bingo, someone else knows who that is !!!!

That guy is on " My List"
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#117827 2 years, 7 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
doin_that_rag wrote:
but compared to Fred Phelps and this guy, I'm as normal as they come

Bingo, someone else knows who that is !!!!

That guy is on " My List"

Phelps and the "god hates fag" crew that go to military funerals, etc are full of hatred and bigotry, which is ironic for so called people of god.

But I don't think they are (as) delusional as this guy. Unless this is a big act - I don't think it is - this guys brain is not functioning properly. No and ifs or buts about that.

But I'm less familiar with Phelps, so maybe he's also mentally challenged. The poor kids from god hates fags are brainwashed and taught to hate at an early age, but they are not mentally challenged.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#117829 2 years, 7 months ago
Anonymous took down his web site recently.

I have the entire familys names addresses and phone numbers. We jammed up their fax line a couple months ago. Hobbies?

Not sure why, but those folks really bother me.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#117832 2 years, 7 months ago
fourwnds wrote:
No it's not "Alright" this guys walking aroundand he doesn't look as strange as he is which kinda freaks me

Hey now We don't all look as strange as we Are, Infact most of the strangest people look completely normal, It is a By product of being completely normal to make oneself look strange.
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#117855 2 years, 7 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Anonymous took down his web site recently.

I have the entire familys names addresses and phone numbers. We jammed up their fax line a couple months ago. Hobbies?

Not sure why, but those folks really bother me.

You are not alone there eco. I hate Shirley with a passion. Stupid bitch, and not many people I say that that about. She's beyond a biotch, she's risen to the C word in my book. (sorry ladies).

But she's a media whore, and she probably loves all the attention. That's why she's at military funerals protesting against gay people. She is exactly like the nazi's and other hate groups. And it's sick that they allow her to spread this filth to all her children. And she's got lots of kids. I suppose cause she's a woman of the cloth.

MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#117869 2 years, 7 months ago
well I was a little weary with the first video but after watching the 2nd the proof is there, clearly this guy has the facts. Sorry everyone but I don't think I can go see this band anymore knowing the truth now
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#117920 2 years, 7 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:

Like the caller on Sun nights call to Tales from the Golden Road, the secret with dosing is similar to blackjack. You aim for 21 but you do NOT want to go over. Not in blackjack and certainly not with dosing.

That is awesome.
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#117936 2 years, 7 months ago
Little Bear wrote:
fourwnds wrote:
No it's not "Alright" this guys walking aroundand he doesn't look as strange as he is which kinda freaks me

Hey now We don't all look as strange as we Are, Infact most of the strangest people look completely normal, It is a By product of being completely normal to make oneself look strange.

Actually I got no worries with strange, zero, but we've all thumbed a few times and I was picturing this guy picking up a hapless head brokedown on the side of the road thumbing a ride and said head thinking guy looks perfectly harmless all while this untethered dude is thinking this here is one of Bobby's minions and decides he needs some deprogramin.
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#117940 2 years, 7 months ago
What if he's right? The music sure puts me in a trance and I am forever brainwashed into being a deadhead! Must be some kinda magic!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#117941 2 years, 7 months ago
fourwnds wrote:
Little Bear wrote:
fourwnds wrote:

Actually I got no worries with strange, zero, but we've all thumbed a few times and I was picturing this guy picking up a hapless head brokedown on the side of the road thumbing a ride and said head thinking guy looks perfectly harmless all while this untethered dude is thinking this here is one of Bobby's minions and decides he needs some deprogramin.

Yep. Nightmare on elm street stuff. In living color.

Time to create page: 0.48 seconds