• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
tevans
Fresh Boarder

Any rumors/talks of shows after Wanee??

#117406 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm itching for another South Florida visit, and was so hopeful after hearing the Wanee announcement...anyone hear of the possibility of more dates being added/announced??
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: Any rumors/talks of shows after Wanee??

#117408 2 years, 8 months ago
Just Bob's solo gigs, As far As I know
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#117416 2 years, 8 months ago
Look for Summer. That's all we get for now.
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#117423 2 years, 8 months ago
Bakes wrote:
Look for Summer. That's all we get for now.

I agree....If you look at weir's schedule its pretty full w the spring run , solo gigs, and w Hornsby........Def on the look out for that sweet summer tour being anounced prob sometime before the Beacon
deadhed4life34
Junior Boarder

#117459 2 years, 8 months ago
my friends dad works for jones beach and he said on the line ups for summer it says further/allman brothers. its a pretty reliable source so deff look out for dates coming soon. i would think either last week of feb/1st week of march they will announce summer dates.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#117466 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm still spreading the rumor about 3 nights in Ann Arbor this summer!!

I hope if Furthur does head out this summer it's not with the Allmans. That would be my 2 favorite bands together, but when ABB toured with Ratdog, it meant less music from each of them, and that's not too great a scenario. Still, something is better than nothing!!
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

#117472 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
I'm still spreading the rumor about 3 nights in Ann Arbor this summer!!

I hope if Furthur does head out this summer it's not with the Allmans. That would be my 2 favorite bands together, but when ABB toured with Ratdog, it meant less music from each of them, and that's not too great a scenario. Still, something is better than nothing!!

I heard the same thing about the AA shows. I little bird told me they are are doing after-hours sets in Sunshine Sue's backyard. I'm There :}

Although I am not necessarily doubting the Jones Beach rumor, a guy I know that promotes shows at JB says that: Allmans = maybe / Furthur = No. Take it for what it's worth - pure unadulterated speculation.
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#117496 2 years, 8 months ago
Argh. I can't make Wanee or NYC and I need a good summer tour! Where are the rumors folks. Check with the folks you know at festies and venues. I am worried because other bands have mega rumors floating (particularly Phish with talk of Deer Creek and other kind spots already booked).
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by B-Rad.
theuch24
Junior Boarder

#117507 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm hoping the boys head back to deer creek!!!
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
deadhed4life34
Junior Boarder

#117523 2 years, 8 months ago
this is what Ratdogs thing says and its almost always right on tour info.

Bobby & Bruce, PL&F will play separate sets and Furthur will headline with sit-ins galore. There will be more Bobby/Bruce and PL&F dates while Furthur continues to do their thing as well. This info comes from an impeccable source that is almost always correct. Those of you who have read my rumor posts in the past know this to be true.

ratdog.org/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=292941
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds