• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

Grateful Grass

#116782 2 years, 7 months ago
A buddy from work today gave me a copy of Grateful Grass from the Rex in 08. I never heard of this project before. Man it is Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you to live under a rock like me and never heard of it check it out Keller is the Man.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Grateful Grass

#116792 2 years, 7 months ago
Careful it's addicting!

And now every time I hear Scarlet Begonias the line...she was not like other girls I always gotta add the she was into girls. Keller brainwashed me!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#116794 2 years, 7 months ago
Also I wanted to add that Grateful Grass is Keller Williams, Jeff Austin ( from Yonder Mountain String Band) and Keith Mosley (from the String Cheese Incident.) They aren't a band all the time. I Believe they only got together this one time for a benefit for the Rex Foundation. And all purchases of the show go to Rex Foundation.

Keller Williams himself is a solo act. But he's played with a few other acts. Keller and the Keels which is bluegrass. WMDs I think was his best project. Him, Keith Mosley, Jeff Sipe and Gibb Droll. Check them out they rock!

Ok I'll stop rambling....
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Brother Dust
Gold Boarder

#116800 2 years, 7 months ago
Keller does a awesome version of "Shakedown St" from the " All good festival". Check it out on Youtube.
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#116825 2 years, 7 months ago
Did I imagine he played with the Rhythm Devils as well that last tour.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds