• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

Re: Lost my Beloved Grandfather Last Night

#116945 2 years, 8 months ago
hastoloverush wrote:
DABDA...the stages of grief:Denial-Oh no. It can't be! Anger-how could you leave us? Bargaining-Oh God, if only you will save him, I will do anything for you. Depression-He's gone. Really gone. I hurt so bad Acceptance-I have to move on. It is what he would want from me.
You and especially your grandma will go thru each stage, inconsistently and they will overlap. But you will go thru it.
Remember only his body is gone, not his soul. He is with you still. You will hear him and you will even see him, perhaps. This does NOT mean you are crazy-just grieving. And the most beautiful thing is that you will be re-united one day.

Because Grandpa is standing on the moon and he has a lovely view of heaven.

Many prayers to you and yours. Each have obviously been blessed by this man-my prayer for each of you is that many more blessings come your way until you meet again.
May peace be with you all.

I agree with you.
On 11/11/11 at the syracuse show i was taken into a vision. I wasn't seeking a vision, i was just there to enjoy the show the way i do with my friend mary jane. A furthur show is my sunday morning. I can dance and give thanks to my Heavenly Father for beautiful music and beautiful people without being asked to leave or sit down. This was my first experience with having a vision like this so it spun me for a few days.
I found myself surrounded by bright light, so bright i couldnt see. Then it dimmed. I found myself standing on a plane of light which had no begining or end, it was self illuminary. As i looked at my feet it dimmed more and the plane i was standing on was really looked grey and blotchy and it looked like i was standing on the moon. But the sky above me was a deep deep purple so purple it appeared almost black but gave off a lighter purple hue next to the surface of the plane of light i stood on that went on forever.
After a few seconds of taking all of this in, i noticed a presence i have only felt this intensly a few times in my life. It was peace that surpasses all understanding. I remember this peace from when i was 5 years old running on the indian reservation south of syracuse without a care in the world before the knowledge of violence and alcohol and poverty became known to me.
I don't know how long i was in this vision. But the INTENSE PEACE was overwhealming. I started to cry at its beauty and i felt like i could expand into light myself. I felt light like i could float away. The absolute lack of stress, fear, anger,pain both emotional and physical, ther was no gov't, no debt, no politics, no crime no reality tv. No cutbacks, no scandals no coverups, no pollution, ......just peace. I wanted to stay. and at that moment i was pulled back out of myself and into the show at the Oncenter.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#116946 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm so sorry. I know how it feels, been through it with both my parents. All I can say is put one foot in front of the other. Live your life, which is what your grandfather would have wanted. And little by little, you'll walk through the grief, no matter how impossible that might seem right now.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#116954 2 years, 8 months ago
"All things must pass" George Harrison

Sorry to hear Eco.... you were fortunate to have this wonderful person in your life no doubt. Peace
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
BillyDeLion
Junior Boarder

#116971 2 years, 8 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
Was like a father to me.

Could use some comforting vibes for me and my dear Grandmother.

Sorry to hear about your loss.
These are the good old days!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#116994 2 years, 8 months ago
Seems many of us have been carrying around our own pain for love ones lost. I lost my grandparents years ago, but I too shed some tears for them after reading some of these posts. In their honor I suppose, remembering the good times. But also lots of sadness for folks who never had what I know I always took for granted. Thanks for opening my eyes Dancing Bear.

Be fortunate for what we had / have. And we gotta help each other out. Good kharma stuff <virtual group hug>
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingBear
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#116999 2 years, 8 months ago
I'm sorry for your loss ((((((((((((((vibes for ecojaded))))))))))))))))))))))
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#117002 2 years, 8 months ago
Bless you brother
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#117016 2 years, 8 months ago
Eco: sorry for your loss. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your grandmother. peace.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#117033 2 years, 8 months ago
Hope you can through these tough times --- thinking of the good times and the love you brought him always makes it that much easier. Its ok to cry too though. Grandfathers are the best . good vibes ur way man !
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#117066 2 years, 8 months ago
Sorry to hear of your loss. Condolences to you and your Grandma. You're fortunate to have been close to him.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds