• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mcolleen
Junior Boarder
You are the song that the morning brings

Re: Lost my Beloved Grandfather Last Night

#116793 2 years, 7 months ago
So sorry, Eco Peaceful vibes to you & your Grandma & may your memories make you smile.& may you Always feel him in your heart <3
"The breeze would pause to listen in"
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#116832 2 years, 7 months ago
Sounds like u guys had a great relationship and you both brought eachothers spirits together from the ether into this most recent incarnation of the dance of life Peace to You and your Grandfather
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#116836 2 years, 7 months ago
Sorry brother. I lost my dear grandmother 2 years ago a few days after her 100th b-day and I still haven't recovered. ((((((Peaceful vibes)))))) to you and your grandmother.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#116850 2 years, 7 months ago
You,Your grandfather , and family are in my prayers.
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#116892 2 years, 7 months ago
I am sending you and your family my deepest sympathy. I never knew any of my grandparents. Honor him by trying to create the same vibe with people in your life. Make his spirit live on.
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by lightchaser. Reason: additional comments
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#116896 2 years, 7 months ago
I'm sorry to hear you lost him, but be glad that you had a loving relationship that was rewarding for both of you. I lost my grandfather on dec. 17, but no one called to tell me. I found out by googleing his name on the internet last week.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
hastoloverush
Junior Boarder
"...this trip's gonna make LSD feel like aspirin..

#116899 2 years, 7 months ago
DABDA...the stages of grief:Denial-Oh no. It can't be! Anger-how could you leave us? Bargaining-Oh God, if only you will save him, I will do anything for you. Depression-He's gone. Really gone. I hurt so bad Acceptance-I have to move on. It is what he would want from me.
You and especially your grandma will go thru each stage, inconsistently and they will overlap. But you will go thru it.
Remember only his body is gone, not his soul. He is with you still. You will hear him and you will even see him, perhaps. This does NOT mean you are crazy-just grieving. And the most beautiful thing is that you will be re-united one day.

Because Grandpa is standing on the moon and he has a lovely view of heaven.

Many prayers to you and yours. Each have obviously been blessed by this man-my prayer for each of you is that many more blessings come your way until you meet again.
May peace be with you all.
"The measure of a life is a measure of love and respect/So hard to earn, so easily burned.
In the fullness of time /A garden to nurture and protect

The Garden>RUSH>Neil Peart>Clockwork Angels 2012
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#116903 2 years, 7 months ago
DancingBear wrote:
I'm sorry to hear you lost him, but be glad that you had a loving relationship that was rewarding for both of you. I lost my grandfather on dec. 17, but no one called to tell me. I found out by googleing his name on the internet last week.

I'm so sorry for your loss as well, Dancing Bear! And so sad you had to hear it that way, too. Sending out sympathetic and healing vibes to you!
Chester
More or less in line

#116906 2 years, 7 months ago
DancingBear wrote:

I'm so sorry. My condolences to you and your family. (((((((DancingBear)))))))
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#116933 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you sunshine sue and Chester
That really means a lot to me, you have no idea.
but its a really sad situation. If i ever found out i was adopted it would explain much. Unfortunately my family (with the exception of my immidiate) due to multiple multiple marriages and violence are more like a group of strangers i have nothing in common with the exception of some dna. Due to bad blood which i tried to bury the hatchet three years ago via a letter but got no response.

so eco, honor your grandfather by mourning. Cry out loud if need be and let the universe know you loved him and he loved you. Its far better than regret.

The truth is i feel closer to the folks on this forum and in the GD/ Furthur universe than with any one else and wish i could be more open and sharing here. But thats me and not you guys.
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by DancingBear.
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds