• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
BillyDeLion
Junior Boarder

Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen in a show

#116922 2 years, 8 months ago
DancingBear wrote:
mcolleen wrote:
Unfortunately, it's still seared in my memory; Oakland Colliseum, Mardis Gras show w/Dr. John. We were on the railing, melting our faces off when my friend & I notice my friend Adam staring.at something, with a.confused look on his face. I follow his gaze down the railing to see this guy wearing short, pink satin 'gym shorts' & a tank top. He seems to be working himself up into a frenzy. The three of us are now staring as the guy RIPS his top off & starts seriously abusing his nipples whiile Screaming in this high pitched screech :"Bobby!! Bobby!!!"

um.....i think u win.

I agree.
These are the good old days!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingBear, mcolleen
BillyDeLion
Junior Boarder

#116924 2 years, 8 months ago
After all I've read in this thread, the weirdest things i saw seem pretty tame....

3-14-81, Hartford Civic Center. The Hartford CC is connected to a shopping mall. Before the doors opened, we were waiting to go inside, and some guy decides to whip it out and pee on the floor in the mall. The surrounding crowds scatters to avoid getting peed on.
These are the good old days!!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#116926 2 years, 8 months ago
Terrapin Sedation wrote:
wlewis wrote:
^^^hahahah that reminds me one time idk where no way in hell i could remember the city but some dude had locked himself in a stall...was completely freaking out, totally lost his marbles...he would open the door every 30 seconds then freak again and close it and people were trying to calm him down it was really too much

That reminded me of my favorite episode of It's Always Sunny, when Frank freaks out on acid in the McPoyle's motorhome bathroom. He is reliving his Woodstock experience, when he was stuck in a port-o-pot for the entire three days.

As for me:

If we don't count the show when Weir remembered all the lyrics to Truckin', my weirdest moment was the long-haired naked dude standing in the middle of the floor at Hampton about 83 or 84. Some said he was pleasuring himself, but I didn't notice that. He was just standing spread Eagle looking up at the ceiling.

I was at those shows.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#116930 2 years, 8 months ago
I guess this isn't to weird and probably not the weirdest thing I've seen but it stands out from the last tour in Manchester. I was the 3rd row in the 2nd section so there was that open space in front of me and at the end of the 2nd set there was this guy dressed in black and he was looking around likew he was real pissed about something, or tripping hard maybe and he was up in that space. A lot of seats were empty and he's looking at the seats in the first row of my section, which are all connected. He starts shaking them until they break apart then he walks in the 2nd row and a couple guys are sitting down waiting for the encore. He waves for them to get up, never saying anything just looking real pissed and one of the guys says "I'm not moving" so eventually he went out the way he came in and left the normal way. There was no reason for him to want to get into the 2nd row, he wasn't crowded and was plenty of room for him to just walk around the section and leave. The guy just looked so angry to, maybe he was pissed the show ended or something.

This isn't weird but anybody at the Portland show that wasn't right up front probably noticed the giant that walked in near the end of the 2nd set on the floor towards the middle maybe 10-15 feet back from the stage. I noticed him finishing a bag of mushrooms and was thinking "wow a little late there, the shows gunna be over by the time those kick in"
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#116935 2 years, 8 months ago
MM, do you remember all the people passing out around us in Portland during Dark Star? And then there was that girl in the front row who started puking and security pulled her over the front wall.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#116936 2 years, 8 months ago
At the Manchester show maybe Portland two guys walking around in full insane clown posse get up....I mean clothes, spiked hair full face paint....too odd but welcome to the show!
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#116937 2 years, 8 months ago
Dire Wolf wrote:
At the Manchester show maybe Portland two guys walking around in full insane clown posse get up....I mean clothes, spiked hair full face paint....too odd but welcome to the show!

Ohhh I just adore the ICP crowd
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#116940 2 years, 8 months ago
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dire Wolf
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#116941 2 years, 8 months ago
Island Head wrote:
MM, do you remember all the people passing out around us in Portland during Dark Star? And then there was that girl in the front row who started puking and security pulled her over the front wall.

I actually didn't notice the people in the crowd passing out, I remember you mentioning it, but I saw probably at least 5 people get pulled over the front rail by security, awkward scene up front in Portland. at Mohegan the next night there was no signs of any of that....

oh and at one point in Portland I noticed a bunch of people looking up in the seats so I looked and there were these 2 guys completley covered in glow sticks
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by MushroomMan.
1Stellargirl
Junior Boarder

#116942 2 years, 8 months ago
Well, I'll avoid the weird people because that is subjective. I think the weirdest and coolest thing I ever saw was at Laguna Seca 1987. Some guy had rigged up his music (cassette, DAT, not sure?) to some kind of laser rig and projected it against the bathroom wall in the campground. The lasers danced around to the frequencies of the music, so basically, in his words, we were watching the music itself. I was pretty electric at this point and was completely blown away. He came back in '88 and blew my mind again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muddy Das, Gr8fullBear
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds