• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

whats the weirdest thing youve seen in a show

#116702 2 years, 8 months ago
One that just stands out so much right now is at this nye. A man in hiking boots, little shorts and had enough back par stuff to go to the top of the highest mountain and stay there for a month, with a hiking stick. He kinda just passed by me like he was coming out of the mountains and he appeared there accidenntly. I stopped him to have some water, looked he needed it. He walked of with it, look like he didn't even know there was a show. It was cool. Some people do there shows different and love it.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

Re: whats the weirdest thing youve seen in a show

#116711 2 years, 8 months ago
Hard to say what's weird at a show. I go expecting weirdness. So, it seems perfectly normal to me,
to see all manor of strange costumes, from full uncle Sam outfits, to dancing bears, and full head,
paper mache eyeballs, santa clause, easter rabbits, even some people with out clothes at all. I guess
some of the weirdest things I've seen at a show, were just in my head.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#116716 2 years, 8 months ago
myself
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#116718 2 years, 8 months ago
I hope I'm didn't offend anyone by say weird. Weird to me is someone who is just being themselves and letting themselves shine. We tend to do that at shows, including myself. I've been the wierdo boy at shows.

Furthur fest at calaveras, everybody let there weirdness out there. Being high and watching some one do bubbles that were a size of a car was weird and amazing. Or a group of folks playing accoustic really well and singing who's got the crack.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#116719 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
myself

Lol. I love that. Great answer. I feel you
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#116722 2 years, 8 months ago
Take your pick: a guy clumping around with two watermelon halves on his feet in lieu of rain boots during the '83 Merriweather Post Pavilion deluge show; or a couple having sex under the bleachers in full view of passersby during the '83 Minneapolis/St. Paul show.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#116725 2 years, 8 months ago
[quote="Daisy Mae" post=116722]Take your pick: a guy clumping around with two watermelon halves on his feet in lieu of rain boots during the '83 Merriweather Post Pavilion deluge show; or a couple having sex under the bleachers in full view of passersby during the '83 Minneapolis/St. Paul show.[/quot

Was it hot sex or hardcore dirty hippie sex
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by 23atwell.
Daisy Mae
Expert Boarder

#116727 2 years, 8 months ago
Good ol' mid Western style missionary position.
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Daisy Mae.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#116730 2 years, 8 months ago
During drums at the Rosemont Horizon(All-State Arena) on 4/11/89 I had to use the stall. They were all taken, with the exception of one, or so I thought. The door was barely ajar, so I opened it, + to my surprise somebody was really "getting off " on drums. Luckily, one opened up shortly there after. I never seen the little rounder run so fast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#116737 2 years, 8 months ago
^^^hahahah that reminds me one time idk where no way in hell i could remember the city but some dude had locked himself in a stall...was completely freaking out, totally lost his marbles...he would open the door every 30 seconds then freak again and close it and people were trying to calm him down it was really too much
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds