• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Anyone watching Marijuana stocks??

#116532 2 years, 9 months ago
This is about as off topic as possible but since the Furthur family forum is a den of stoners, I thought I'd see what people thought.

I've been monitoring these for awhile given the shifting cultural attitudes towards marijuana (medicinal and recreational) and it really strikes me as having potential. Many are OTC which makes me wary but I have been wrong before on that front.

RFMK - introducing a THC e-cig to dispensaries very soon.
MJNA - trying to establish themselves as the Microsoft of the medicinal marijuana dispensary spot.
CBIS - specializing in marijuana products and cancer treatment.

Following Marijuana Stocks | Medical Marijuana Stock news and legal investment opportunities is interesting for people curious about the growing sector of pot as a legitimate industry. www.marijuanastocks.com/

Food for thought.
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Re: Anyone watching Marijuana stocks??

#116566 2 years, 9 months ago
shizam
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#116568 2 years, 9 months ago
wow I had no idea there was a such thing as 'marijuana stocks' - I guess I shouldn't of stopped reading my High Times. I never ment to stop it just got to be to much and now I probably have the last 6+ issues sitting around unopened from my subscription....
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#116569 2 years, 9 months ago
I didn't realize people in this forum smoke pot?! Pot is like the gateway drug to more pot.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#116570 2 years, 9 months ago
I have never snorted pot, I just thought the stock was possibly good
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#116578 2 years, 9 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
wow I had no idea there was a such thing as 'marijuana stocks' - I guess I shouldn't of stopped reading my High Times. I never ment to stop it just got to be to much and now I probably have the last 6+ issues sitting around unopened from my subscription....

I have not seen a High Times in forever. do they still have the whatever it was 100 on the back page? I am going to order it now I think
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#116581 2 years, 9 months ago
My stock of Marijuana is running low. Should I buy more?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#116584 2 years, 9 months ago
is it plentiful down there in st croix island head??
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#116585 2 years, 9 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
MushroomMan wrote:

I have not seen a High Times in forever. do they still have the whatever it was 100 on the back page? I am going to order it now I think

last issue I had it was the 'Pot 40' ........ it must have been a really long time since you read it cause the 'Hemp 100' your thinking of was ages ago, I think the 90s. They may have called it the pot 100 for a short while, then got rid of it for a long time but it's been back as the pot 40 for a while.... it always bothered me rarely seeing anything Dead related in there while phish was always near the top....
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by MushroomMan.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#116587 2 years, 9 months ago
edit: this is for mushroom man's above post

they don't need the association with marijuana

the LSD association is plenty
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by wlewis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds