Re: Neil Young: Hope Crazy Horse rumor is true

#116367 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey, hey, my, my
Rock and roll will never die
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Neil Young: Hope Crazy Horse rumor is true

#116582 2 years, 7 months ago
would be great if this all happens, I love Neil and have just about everything he's ever released, except I think I'm missing the studio album that had transformer man (pm me if anyone wants to trade for some other tunes ; ) ..... I think it was really expensive on any site I found it on. Not his greatest work in the 80s but certainly interesting and the late 80s, I believe 1989 he came out with my favorite Neil album - Freedom!

I saw him 3 or 4 times, I want to say 4 but can't remember it. seen him at Farm Aid in mansfield, at MSG then in wallingford when he did his solo tour that everybody thought was solo acoustic. I like the shirts from that tour "I said solo, they said acoustic". He played a few solo acoustic but a lot of it was him solo electric, which was quite interesting. You could tell the crowd in wallingford was very annoying to him with their obnoxious yelling so I doubt he'll ever come back. Would love to see him with Crazy Horse...

--now I remember (after going through my ticket stubs)..... I wasn't keeping to up to date with him and without me realizing it he announced the Chrome Dreams tour and they went on sale in Wallingford and just about sold out before I knew about it. Luckily there were a few single tickets left which I grabbed one of and went by myself. It was a great show, maybe my favorite of the 4 but the seat was way over to the side. it was like 10th row or less but so far over. I was happy I got in at least
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by MushroomMan.
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds