• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: The Core Four, Chimenti, JK, and The Backups

#13198 3 years, 4 months ago
Sat night Best Buy weak? wow.

They were def into it that night, I thought it was one of the best nights there, 1st set especially!

was that the night that when they walked out bobby turned around to Phil, in a real happy mood and held out his arms and shook them a little (i think Phil did the same) while smileing and laughing ---it seemed like some kind of inside joke or something but like they were giving the impression of not being sober.....

Anybody else notice this? ........it may not have been Sat but was either friday or saturday - I'm actually thinking it might have been friday now.
hyjacker
Junior Boarder

#13248 3 years, 4 months ago
Just fine with Furthur as it is and after 35 years of shows I could go the rest of the way without another 20 min drum solo. Mayne Im just getting old
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
UnlimitedDevotee
Junior Boarder

#13289 3 years, 4 months ago
Im crossing my fingers that there will be such a sit-in at GOTV. Maybe just wishful thinking, but if the boys are going to be playing the same fest..
I am a huge Russo fan now, but it would be great to see just for old times sake.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fare thee well now, let your life proceed by it's own design.
Nothing to tell now, let the words be yours, Im done with mine.
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds