Junior Boarder

Re: Help us KILLOWATT

#116580 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#116595 2 years, 6 months ago
Looks good, maybe do something different with the address.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#116597 2 years, 6 months ago
Admittedly there are still some issues here; spelling, color, overall graphic imagrey, number of bolts in the lightnin' bolt, location, destination, others. We have some time before the next show. Stick2itiveness! If we keep at it we could either end up building the tower of Babel, or designing a flag that would impress even Bettsey Roth. Thinking ahead, their could potentially be some other concerns. What if there is no wind in the willow. Where there's a forum there's a way. Onword through the fog. Fog may not help with the flag spotting. Treat obstacles as stepping stones not stubling blocks.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by nycdave.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
fourwnds
Senior Boarder

#116812 2 years, 6 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
I know you all nixed the ticket idea but I think it is still worth pursuing. There are scalpers everywhere but new years hit all new heights of sleaziness in my opinion. There's got to be a better way to get tickets out of the hands of people who legitimately have extras they'd like to sell to get their $ back to the people who legitimately want to buy the tix AND go into the show.

I don't know this idea might be lame and hard to actually implement but I'm just going to throw this out there and let ya all kick it down or around. Let's see. What about a Need a Miracle/Give a Miracle type thing
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#116817 2 years, 6 months ago
"I need a miracle everyday". That would be cool. But maybe people would think we were looking for tickets.
How about a "Strangers stopping strangers, just to shake their hands". And the FFF should be in some cool
flowing script. All around whatever the center design is. I wish I had photoshop, or I'd rough up some designs.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#116834 2 years, 6 months ago
fourwnds wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
I know you all nixed the ticket idea but I think it is still worth pursuing. There are scalpers everywhere but new years hit all new heights of sleaziness in my opinion. There's got to be a better way to get tickets out of the hands of people who legitimately have extras they'd like to sell to get their $ back to the people who legitimately want to buy the tix AND go into the show.

I don't know this idea might be lame and hard to actually implement but I'm just going to throw this out there and let ya all kick it down or around. Let's see. What about a Need a Miracle/Give a Miracle type thing

That sounds good too bro believe me I've given out plenty of miracles. But sometimes you just would like and need to get your $$ back and I'd rather sell them to a head, especially one on this forum, than to a sleazy scalper.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

#116857 2 years, 6 months ago
I love the idea that we could help people get or give tickets. There are many things we could accomplish once we get together. I think we should just pick anything simple, it could change as time goes on, and give it a run at broomfield. Let it flow freestyle, no rules and see what a bunch of us make happen with it. We shouldn't sweat the small details. Like Dark Star, Limited structure, maximum potential.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, fourwnds, PMoondancer , Strider1
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#117412 2 years, 6 months ago
I have an e mail out to me niece to design the flag. I should hear from her today, and we can collectively approve or change it.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis, 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds