• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Help us KILLOWATT

#115460 2 years, 7 months ago
We need your help or your opinion. Here's the deal. We would like to set up a booth at shows based on this forum. It would be great for the community. Why do we want this? I'm sure some folks will tell you why on here.
I do think we should get some tickets for the unfortunate ones that can't get them when they go on sale, so that the right people get tickets. Maybe a lottery of some kind at the show. Also a place for us to go to at show and meet up without any confusions. We also could help spread the word with cover sheets of all your new and old projects. There a lot more I know we can come up with if we can just get a little tiny response.

"Every time that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground"
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: gvanman, FurthurFlower67
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Help us KILLOWATT

#115468 2 years, 7 months ago
seconded !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#115470 2 years, 7 months ago
Here's my proposition.

I will go get a FFF flag to display at shows. Currently I'm thinking purple background with yellow letters. Any suggestions?

Who ever brings the flag to the show can't leave with it. Who ever takes the flag has to be sure it gets to the next show, whether you bring it, or send it to someone to bring. It passes along from member to member.

That no body owns it, we share.

The flag could be displayed for a place to meet.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Ossumpei.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#115472 2 years, 7 months ago
Phil, Furthur, Bob, and/or Management,

We would love a Furthur table at the shows!! This forum you created has brought together a whole new family! A family who is all here for the same reason. The music. We are your biggest fans! We watch every move and listen to every note! We want to share the love and music with everyone!

Help us help you! We can be a street team to you in a way!!

Thanks and keep on taking it FURTHUR!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by FurthurFlower67.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, SunshineSue
nycdave
Platinum Boarder

#115473 2 years, 7 months ago
We could probably find a place for meeting up at shows, without help. Perhaps the ice cream booth. Once you are in the hall, finding a way to get tickes to the "right people (unfortunate ones that can't get them when they go on sale)" seems counterproductive. The timing factor and all of that. Far be it from me to be difficult, Freddie K has contributed to bringing us together; we can be creative enough to work out the details (like where and when) without his help.
Next subject. In a recent poll, travelers voted NYC the rudest place to visit. To be fair, most people in the city are in a hurry to get to and from where they are going. A premium is placed on interacting quickly with others, which is misinterprited by visitors as rude.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by nycdave.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#115474 2 years, 7 months ago
ryan--personally i don't think we should be asking anything about tickets. that has nothing to do with what we're doing. we've all got shots at tickets.

what we want is a booth similar to the wharf rats or headcount.

we mainly want the booth because this forum community you and your team has set up has blossomed into a wonderful family. i can't imagine going to shows and not meeting up with folks from here now. not only can we meet like minded people, but we're able to help each other out--with a ride, floor space, an extra ticket, etc. we have found it to be difficult coordinating large meet ups at venues some of us have no clue about.

the booth is exactly what we need. we will be responsible for all materials and running it, we just want an opportunity to set up and share the love with one another.

i am willing to donate a large amount of time in getting this to work, as the music and community have shaped my life.

please furthur, help us out...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: fourwnds, Tmglf2, gvanman, funky420, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, 23atwell
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#115478 2 years, 7 months ago
For a flag, can't use yellow cause wharf rats use that color. I think the flag should go with the look of the forum . Like the top if the page. Furthur with the bolt bellow it just like forum.

Phil we can also help you get all your other projects and gd projects out there. I know a lot of people go online to find that out but you would be surprised how many heads don't know much that's going on. Not everybody uses the web, fb, twitter.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#115479 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, lets leave the tickets out of it. That's already a pretty complex situation.

Some kind of forum booth might be nice though.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#115481 2 years, 7 months ago
Don't lend your hand to raise No Flag...
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#115484 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok no tickets, scratch that off. I see your point.
Time to create page: 2.72 seconds