• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

Re: SILVIO - When was the last time they played it?

#11672 3 years, 5 months ago
lastleaffallen wrote:
I respect opinions, not negativity. You posted negativity. A simple "not my cup of tea" or no post at all would've sufficed. Yet you feel the need to put down ("shit") a tune collaborated on by two of the greatest minds of our time. Who the hell are you? What have you done that can pretend to hold a candle to even ONE of those guys?

You offer no reason for "opinion," your foul language or attitude, and somehow I'm the one in the wrong? Be serious. Bobby likes playing it obviously so maybe you should come outside of your tiny little box of a brain and experience life.

Did you miss the "god" question???

I'm a human and have no knowledge of who god is, like everyone else on this planet. Did I offend you with the word shit? Are you 12 years old? Not liking a song is not being negative, its called being honest.
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#11673 3 years, 5 months ago
I didn't ask "who is god," just wanted to know which deity you pray to when you use the term. "Like everyone else on this planet" - pretty sure all Christians, Jews and Muslims claim to know 'God'.... and they make up most of the world.

You offended me by posting something without thought behind it. Do you even know the song? What is your gripe with it?

Not liking a song isn't being negative - you're right there, however your presentation was senseless, negative and makes you look less intelligent. Honesty and negativity aren't one in the same. As I said, you could've been a lot nicer about it, or not even entered the thread. The only reason you came to this thread was to make a negative post. Now that I've called you out, you're getting defensive. You should apologize to Hunter and Dylan
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
LDowling
Junior Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#11676 3 years, 5 months ago
No opinions= no board... Everyone's entitled. Back in the late 80s I was working @ Toad's Place in New Haven. Dylan played there & shot the "Silvio" video. Must've played the song like 30 times~ liked the song until that day
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#11678 3 years, 5 months ago
LDowling wrote:
No opinions= no board... Everyone's entitled. Back in the late 80s I was working @ Toad's Place in New Haven. Dylan played there & shot the "Silvio" video. Must've played the song like 30 times~ liked the song until that day

nice story! sweet little spot too. This I can understand (as far as seeing Dylan on it), Bobby nails it though imo & to hear Phil on it was a treat to these ears
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
OtherOne
Junior Boarder

#11680 3 years, 5 months ago
lastleaffallen wrote:
I didn't ask "who is god," just wanted to know which deity you pray to when you use the term. "Like everyone else on this planet" - pretty sure all Christians, Jews and Muslims claim to know 'God'.... and they make up most of the world.

You offended me by posting something without thought behind it. Do you even know the song? What is your gripe with it?

Not liking a song isn't being negative - you're right there, however your presentation was senseless, negative and makes you look less intelligent. Honesty and negativity aren't one in the same. As I said, you could've been a lot nicer about it, or not even entered the thread. The only reason you came to this thread was to make a negative post. Now that I've called you out, you're getting defensive. You should apologize to Hunter and Dylan

Dude, you are unbelievable. I came in this thread to post my opinions on the song. When Ratdog played it, it was a piss break tune because I don't enjoy it. at all. I think its a horrible tune.
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds