• Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: I'll buy your beacon Xtra's

#115124 2 years, 8 months ago
Joyous Cosmology wrote:
Wow. Peace you all.

I truly hope you find some tickets. Sometimes Ticketmaster releases more tickets closer to the show. Just keep checking. Stub hub prices are going up and down. Keep track of that too. Also Ticket Liquidator. If I hear of any extra I will let you know.

I think it's great you asked all those questions about how to find tickets.
Best.

Ah, the air feels a bit fresher in here. Nice and refreshing. Nice to meet ya Joyous. Welcome to the soup. Good vibes comments like yours are most welcome
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: I'll buy your beacon Xtra's

#115171 2 years, 8 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
wlewis wrote:
then don't make assumptions about us..like the one below...

"....i see how yall are....you get your tickets and act like you dont know nobody....?!

you didn't see anything dude, you just posted something in the middle of the night and no one answered and you took it personally.

"whats the suggestion , are they all sold out, does the box office have some for sale still? should i contact ticket master?"

you were asking us whether you should be contacting these people, so you got an answer. a heavily sarcastic one at that.

you were not making it clear you knew to pick up a phone, as you could have done all that before asking us if you should contact TM..

i understand you're looking for extras just like everybody else, but you are the one who started asking us questions about TM and stuff.

i guess i'm just a rare breed asshole who would call the venue/TM before i had to ask somebody on here if i should call them.

you guessed right. a sarcastic one at that. Im not mad, youve actually been one of my most fav. people on here with your paperless knowledge of setlists and stats. But who cares if i asked you and "us" about ticket master? or if i said , oh i see how yall are you get tickets and forget about everyone.....that Watson was a JOKE. You think i really was mad at people for not responding within 10 hours, uh no lewis, calm down . that was a joke. sorry for asking if i should call ticket master. This would really piss u off then....Could you call ticket master for me and let me know what they say,
? LOL thats a joke too jr

just seemed odd you wouldn't call them first or at least check the website for ticket availability.

i'd stick to going thru the fans.

i've got 2 singles for the final 2 nights of the beacon run for you, 3rd row, and 5th row, if you find me a pit ticket for friday night wang
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds