• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: I Bathe in Bacon Grease

#114884 2 years, 7 months ago
It would be interesting to see if you were able to find a ticket. If you want to buy one from a fan, you may be forced to use Craigslist. Not my favorite way but I've never been scamed buying a ticket from a fellow head. Not saying it there aren't heads who are scammer.

Good luck.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: I'll buy your beacon Xtra's

#114922 2 years, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
you should do a little research of your own. maybe go to the TM website. this might sound crazy but pick up the phone and call to speak with a human being at ticketmaster...or maybe....call the beacon??

you're asking a bunch of questions we obviously don't know the answers to. a simple google search will provide you with those phone numbers and you can spend all morning talking to folks who would be more than willing to give you advice or the run down.

This might sound crazy but pick up the phone and call to speak to a human being? Who are you talking to like that son? Im 33 fucking years old you dont think i know to try and "pick up the phone".. I was posting this to see if anyone has xtras that ill take it off thier hands. You dont need to be so sarcastic. Notice how everyone else says thier comments without being a dick. I dont know, maybe its become too normal for people to talk so sarcastic like its funny...your not funny. I know how to use a phone. There was no one in the box office last night when i posted this genius.
itsallgood, im just a different breed of people, i talk civilized and respect people when i talk to them.

im definately getting in its not some huge boxing match or a stones show....its only a frikin furthur festival concert....ooooooohhhh the event of the century....i know i can find a ticket with cash in hand. just was throwin it out there....geez lewis, "maybe pick up the phone"....ok thanks boss.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#114923 2 years, 7 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
wlewis wrote:
you should do a little research of your own. maybe go to the TM website. this might sound crazy but pick up the phone and call to speak with a human being at ticketmaster...or maybe....call the beacon??

you're asking a bunch of questions we obviously don't know the answers to. a simple google search will provide you with those phone numbers and you can spend all morning talking to folks who would be more than willing to give you advice or the run down.

This might sound crazy but pick up the phone and call to speak to a human being? Who are you talking to like that son? Im 33 fucking years old you dont think i know to try and "pick up the phone".. I was posting this to see if anyone has xtras that ill take it off thier hands. You dont need to be so sarcastic. Notice how everyone else says thier comments without being a dick. I dont know, maybe its become too normal for people to talk so sarcastic like its funny...your not funny. I know how to use a phone. There was no one in the box office last night when i posted this genius.
itsallgood, im just a different breed of people, i talk civilized and respect people when i talk to them.

im definately getting in its not some huge boxing match or a stones show....its only a frikin furthur festival concert....ooooooohhhh the event of the century....i know i can find a ticket with cash in hand. just was throwin it out there....geez lewis, "maybe pick up the phone"....ok thanks boss.

you are obviously insane. for reasons I will let someone else get into but here it goes plus a furthur festival concert this is not...this is a Furthur show. Also if you're going to be so insulting to the band and the pull and hold these shows have over people then you probably won't find tickets from anyone on this board. And lastly if you think you can go with cash in hand and get a ticket no problem then why are you posting here and why are you replying to your own thread over and over again until finally demanding a response from somebody on the board?
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Dire Wolf.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#114924 2 years, 7 months ago
then don't make assumptions about us..like the one below...

"....i see how yall are....you get your tickets and act like you dont know nobody....?!

you didn't see anything dude, you just posted something in the middle of the night and no one answered and you took it personally.

"whats the suggestion , are they all sold out, does the box office have some for sale still? should i contact ticket master?"

you were asking us whether you should be contacting these people, so you got an answer. a heavily sarcastic one at that.

you were not making it clear you knew to pick up a phone, as you could have done all that before asking us if you should contact TM..

i understand you're looking for extras just like everybody else, but you are the one who started asking us questions about TM and stuff.

i guess i'm just a rare breed asshole who would call the venue/TM before i had to ask somebody on here if i should call them.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#114927 2 years, 7 months ago
this guy was on here as a different screen name when the site first started something about into sunshine (not WITS) and he posted threads of himself and i feel like he got weird on people then too...probably why he has a new avatar name!
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#114936 2 years, 7 months ago
tinfoilhatarea.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, wlewis, iraqistatefair
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#115081 2 years, 7 months ago
Bla bla bla...what?
how am i "insulting" the band. Yes its FURTHUR.....but i prefer "furthur festival" as it was originally presented years ago (like 8yrs....not exact freaks)....am i allowed to say the words furthur and festival together Wolf? why does that matter?

seriously, im so curious how you arent insane as well as myself(yes i admit i am insane...in moderation) but you said i insulted the band....how? no really, HoW? ive called phil lesh a poopy head a few times and left Bobby at the mall cause he was acting up ....i even told Mickey he reminds me of a mouse...but im not seeing anywhere in this post where ive insulted the band that im trying to buy tickets to go and hear cause thier my favorite frikin musical act on earth.

dire wolf, i do love you. and i really wanna know, how did i insult the band, im VERY curious!!!

maybe your just mad \bout the 49's loosing . im sorry if you are and Ill take your abuse..

oh also tell me why cash in hand cant buy me a ticket? i like to buy tickets and give them away and not even go in, so not only am i trying to get miracled...but give a miracle, AND PAY FOR it, just to give it away. I prob will keep mine and hand the other one away to some KIND kid. schwilly kids are not excluded cause they need love too, but theres always a miracle happening from these hands.

so my money will get me tickets.

maybe not. only shakedown street knows
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#115085 2 years, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
then don't make assumptions about us..like the one below...

"....i see how yall are....you get your tickets and act like you dont know nobody....?!

you didn't see anything dude, you just posted something in the middle of the night and no one answered and you took it personally.

"whats the suggestion , are they all sold out, does the box office have some for sale still? should i contact ticket master?"

you were asking us whether you should be contacting these people, so you got an answer. a heavily sarcastic one at that.

you were not making it clear you knew to pick up a phone, as you could have done all that before asking us if you should contact TM..

i understand you're looking for extras just like everybody else, but you are the one who started asking us questions about TM and stuff.

i guess i'm just a rare breed asshole who would call the venue/TM before i had to ask somebody on here if i should call them.

you guessed right. a sarcastic one at that. Im not mad, youve actually been one of my most fav. people on here with your paperless knowledge of setlists and stats. But who cares if i asked you and "us" about ticket master? or if i said , oh i see how yall are you get tickets and forget about everyone.....that Watson was a JOKE. You think i really was mad at people for not responding within 10 hours, uh no lewis, calm down . that was a joke. sorry for asking if i should call ticket master. This would really piss u off then....Could you call ticket master for me and let me know what they say,
? LOL thats a joke too jr
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#115095 2 years, 7 months ago
sorry for bothering you all. I'll go to craigslist and try and get some tickets there. furthur comm. board was such a most ridiculous idea. maybe i'll try Kruetzman .com.....thats a joke too .....i know there no Kruezman .com

just like furthur isnt furthur festival....im so silly?!!?
Joyous Cosmology
Fresh Boarder

#115104 2 years, 7 months ago
Wow. Peace you all.

I truly hope you find some tickets. Sometimes Ticketmaster releases more tickets closer to the show. Just keep checking. Stub hub prices are going up and down. Keep track of that too. Also Ticket Liquidator. If I hear of any extra I will let you know.

I think it's great you asked all those questions about how to find tickets.
Best.
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds