Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Re: I really wanna try LSD

#118147 2 years, 7 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
avoid mirrors. you will get trapped.

Also.

Never ask "Where did that Come From?" Because... Where did that come from?
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#118457 2 years, 7 months ago

I believe this guy was experienced.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#118615 2 years, 7 months ago
LSD and all psychedelics are teachers. If one takes cacti, one may ask Mescalito for guidance. One may ask

Great Spirit for a good path. Some say that psychedelics are the "keys" to the door(s). I agree, for I have opened that

door many times and have been shown things that I could only call God, that is, not a man in heaven, but beautiful cosmic

art that is unsurpassed. There is a fountain that was not made by the hands of man. It's no wonder

that when we are "coming down" from a trip, that our brains are flush with seratonin....what a great way to reflect on what

we've been shown. May your cup be full!

Forever Grateful
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tmglf2, Little Bear
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#118624 2 years, 7 months ago
Beautiful!
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#118654 2 years, 7 months ago
I've made it rain while using LSD. I've been a fire god on LSD. I've seen music on LSD. I've seen indian spirits come out of the walls and dance around me while playing the djembe while on LSD. I've have wild sex with my wife thinking we were jaguars on LSD. I have had some of the best life experiences on LSD. Me and my wife became girlfriend and boyfriend in our pajamas in the bathtub brushing each others teeth on LSD. Have fun be safe.
GOOD LOVE
theuch24
Junior Boarder

#119833 2 years, 7 months ago
I've had a couple of buddies dose in school and watching them is honestly the funniest coolest thing ever. I go to school stoned all the time but i doubt i'll ever dose at school
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#119860 2 years, 7 months ago
How much money is a vile of LSD these day's in California?

Money share it fairly but dont take a slice of my pie.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#119941 2 years, 7 months ago
I didn't get to dose at school. A "friend" later apologized to me for bugging out and starting a fight in math calss, cause he said he was dosed, I'm still thinking it was bunk. I couldn't imagine feeling violent on acid, though amped up, yes. I've ridden more than a hundred miles cross country on Mountain bike, just cranking on L, another 60 the next day. The school of life, yes, thank you, and I did inhale.

Highly recommend the beautiful outdoors, with dear friends for your first time. If you puff, bring plenty, especially to enjoy the coming down all the more. I dig the intensity of indoor shows, though prefer outdoor, dosed or not. I find more than a gram of mushrooms more desirable outdoors and outside a show, less than a gram, a fine intro to psychedelics. Good LSD is super fun, like marathon fun. The best I've had has come free; though not to slight Owsley's yellow barrels or those black pyramids w/ the gold flakes, weren't bad either, and we traded some cash. Be sure you're ready, if you have trepidations, wait, perhaps you won't tomorrow. Although many of life's experiences are great solo, after all we should be our best company, the first dose : Good company in self, GOD, friends, animals, music, herb, water . . .

Oh yeah planning for a good place for you and friends to come down in, can be real nice, pillows, tunes, snacks, water, etc. Seaside, Mountainside, a nice tavern, fireplace, your girl, your boy, you got the idea. Hiking can be a real nice part of tripping, and massage always goes well with coming down.

I think I remembered more school when I wasn't stoned. Though, if I studied stoned, I tested stoned; Stoned Theory 101.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#119944 2 years, 7 months ago
I imagine the price of a VIAL of LSD in California, could vary greatly depending on who you know, and I would hope that your connection is not a VILE scumbag that wants way too much...
DancingTurtle
Platinum Boarder

#119961 2 years, 7 months ago
Theuch24 go ahead and drop it's good stuff I think everyone should take it.
It's good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Now there's a look in your eyes, like black holes in the sky.Shine on you crazy diamond.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds