• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: I really wanna try LSD

#117780 2 years, 8 months ago
^^^^^^^^anything else sheriff??

well, theuch24, did you try LSD yet?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#117782 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
^^^^^^^^anything else sheriff??

well, theuch24, did you try LSD yet?

OOPs, hit reply in error

If that sheriff was directed at me, that's all, please carry on. Just my curious side there --- wondering if it's Columbine? And if it's warm climate, maybe it's a mellow place to retire
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by scar1et_f1re.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#117792 2 years, 8 months ago
it was, jokingly SF. curious? columbine? warn climate? retire?

are we on the same thread?
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#117821 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
it was, jokingly SF. curious? columbine? warn climate? retire?

are we on the same thread?

I knew you were messing around. But a school full of dosed kids, that may happen all the time but it kind of surprised me. Yes, same thread, joking around here too.

My comments : Columbine (could such an environment cause kids to lose touch with reality and shoot up the place)? Certainly would not surprise me.

Warm Weather / retire: Hey if it grows on trees there........it may be a nice place for me to retire if the climate suits my clothes.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#117828 2 years, 8 months ago
One time in H.S we all ate mush at lunch. Horrible idea

I just stood up and walked out of the class, down the hall, and straight to the parking lot got in my car a drove to the park and regrouped with others soon after. They wern't far behind my terror I was feeling.

Was not funny.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#117854 2 years, 8 months ago
My first dose of LSD and mushrooms were both during school.. HIGH school to be precise.. I have since taken thousands of hits, and probably have well over a thousand LSD experiences alone. Not to mention the number of mushroom, mescaline, iboga, and DMT trips.

LSD is a very sacred substance to me. It has shown me how everything is a part of the same energy of the universe. I have witnessed visions of the akashic record, and have been way out past the stars on numerous occasions. I have woken up after a show strapped to the bed in an ER, on one occasion, which was after the Phil show at Vegoose in 05. 40th anniversary of the acid tests, and all.

LSD is a very special medicine, and I would suggest starting with a hit or two, in a place where you have some good, preferably experienced, friends to enjoy it with. LSD at a show has connected me to more meaning in the songs, that I may have never found without it. The thing about LSD is it can make you face your fears, and yourself. If you are okay with yourself, you will generally have a decent experience. In times of trouble, I have used it to sort out my problems and face my demons, but this takes a well established repertoire of experiences before many can use it in this manner. I think this is the reason anyone ever even has bad trips. I can't say I have ever had a bad trip, however the more difficult ones, are generally the ones where I learn the most about myself and who I am.

It's an invaluable tool for me, but in smaller doses, it can be as recreational as some good cannabis. I will forever have a love for LSD, and although as I have gotten older, I have slowed down a bit, using it in more set doses, and not quite as frequently, I think the longest I have went in 18 years without eating LSD, is only about 4 months. It, for me, is a way to clean the cobwebs out of my brain, so I can view things more clearly. I can often see multiple points of view, about any subject, all at once, making me a lot more understanding, and less prejudiced about things that don't particularly suit my tastes. This has been incredibly mind expanding for me, and made me much more tolerant of other points of view.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#117859 2 years, 8 months ago
just remember to use thr right time and place to try it
be with trusted friends and at a safe comfortable location
make things right beforehand because you'll be a new you for a few hours
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#117945 2 years, 8 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Strider1 wrote:
First time was about 7:30am, right before school (8th grade) started.... I learned a lot that day!!!

I keep meaning to ask where this was (state and if not too personal city).

The least likely state you could think of...... Kansas, in the late 70's.

Now you know why Dorothy went to see the wizard!!

Just click your heels 3 times!
Takin' it in stride!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Strider1.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

#118129 2 years, 8 months ago
avoid mirrors. you will get trapped.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#118130 2 years, 8 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
avoid mirrors. you will get trapped.

Time to create page: 0.27 seconds