• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
theuch24
Junior Boarder

I really wanna try LSD

#114546 2 years, 7 months ago
I've been watching some movies about LSD and i just watched Keney's magic trip movie with merry and the pranksters and the movie made LSD very appealing. any thoughts?
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: I really wanna try LSD

#114550 2 years, 7 months ago
My thoughts? I think the psychedelic experiences I've had, have only enriched my life, and my view of the world.
Is it right for everybody? I'm not sure about that. "That path is for your steps alone." You will figure it out.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ruby_claire, scar1et_f1re, mcolleen
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#114551 2 years, 7 months ago
THAT SHIT WILL MAKE YOU CRAZY, DUUUUUUDE
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: PsychicPyramid
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#114552 2 years, 7 months ago
LSD has for me been one of the most enjoyable and meaningful substances I have ever taken. It is however a drug that demands respect! Being comtorable in your own skin, your suroundings and your company are crucial........ Have fun and be safe
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#114555 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, my thought is that this conversation is one of the reasons I didn't have kids.
Seriously, though, it's an amazing drug, but not one to be taken lightly, in any sense of that phrase. Please make sure you're with some people you know and like and, above all who have dosed before and have a very good, trustworthy supplier. Please don't just buy some paper from a stranger in the lot and head out on your own somewhere. And it's not a drug to do when you're down, it won't (generally) cheer you up, as it were. IMHO, it's a whole lot better if one is already feeling positive. It can be a mind-expanding, even life changing, experience; it can also just be one big giggle fest, you never know. I'd suggest going in with as few preconceived ideas about it as possible. Just please be smart about it, whatever you do, if you do it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ablebaker
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

#114566 2 years, 7 months ago
theuch24 wrote:
I've been watching some movies about LSD and i just watched Keney's magic trip movie with merry and the pranksters and the movie made LSD very appealing. any thoughts?

boomers instead first. Easier to control the dose....
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wundurland
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#114572 2 years, 7 months ago
Been a long time, but my advice is start with smaller doses. My first experience was with some so called double barrel mescaline, a different high but it was a great introduction for me. Much more of a body high there. But I sort of knew what to expect when I graduated. "Well I started out on Heineken, but I soon hit the harder stuff"

I think I'd consider some magic mushrooms first. The freeze dried ones I've ingested have also been calmer than any blotter or drops I've tried.

And as Sue say's I wouldn't recommend eating alone, at least not the first time or so.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#114573 2 years, 7 months ago
All I know is that when I do good L I swear i get super mind powers and can see things with people that they can't see on themselves. I can read energy and vibes real well. Hard to explain. I like it better than mushrooms. Give it shot!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#114575 2 years, 7 months ago
Its all about set and setting and btw how many heads took their 1st trip at a show?
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
Chester
More or less in line

#114576 2 years, 7 months ago
I agree with everyone here, safety first, and don't do it alone. When I said, "That path is for your steps alone",
what I meant was, it's your decision to do it or not. Don't let anyone pressure you to do it. It is best to talk
to someone your close to, who's "experienced". And, there's no rush. You'll know when the time is right.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds