• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design.

i shot my friend in the eye

#114171 2 years, 8 months ago
with a BB gun last night.

i was aiming for his stomach.

im a shitty friend haha
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: i shot my friend in the eye

#114172 2 years, 8 months ago
it's all fun and games til someone loses an eye
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#114221 2 years, 8 months ago
I had a real good friend lose his eye. We were at a party and some dude started making trouble so we told him to leave. Well he did then later that night a car pulled up to the nd of the driveway sat there a minute and next thing you know they opened fire with a shotgun! My friend was very lucky it was bird shot and the pellet that went in his eye ricoched(?) Off a tree before hitting him.

Not to be a dick but what kind of friend even aims a gun (even if it is only a BB gun) at their "friend" not cool dude.
The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by funky420.
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder

#114784 2 years, 8 months ago
alright before we start throwing blame around you should know that he told me to shoot him in the stomach, so i tried. i havnt shot a gun in quite some time so i wasnt aware of how shitty a shot i was. and he is a very good "friend" of mine. been best friends for 16 years now actually. and alcohol was involved, like in most accidents.

i rather you not call my friendship into question, id die for that kid, he is my brother. thank you very much.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#114787 2 years, 8 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
with a BB gun last night.

i was aiming for his stomach.

im a shitty friend haha

shitty friend? you are a shitty shot! Aimes for the stomach and it hit him in the eye? Thats pretty bad.
why were u shooting him in the stomach anyway....im assuming they were plastic cause metal ones go through the skin.

hot as a pistol , but cool inside ~
ICantFindMyFace
Senior Boarder

#114789 2 years, 8 months ago
we were shit faced. he told me too. i do what people tell me i guess haha. and yeah im not exactly a marksman.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#114790 2 years, 8 months ago
funky420 wrote:
I had a real good friend lose his eye. We were at a party and some dude started making trouble so we told him to leave. Well he did then later that night a car pulled up to the nd of the driveway sat there a minute and next thing you know they opened fire with a shotgun! My friend was very lucky it was bird shot and the pellet that went in his eye ricoched(?) Off a tree before hitting him.

Not to be a dick but what kind of friend even aims a gun (even if it is only a BB gun) at their "friend" not cool dude.

totally agree. if someone aimed a gun at me, bb, paintball, or an m-16....your getting smacked...or its the last time were ever hangin out. i cant find my face, i hope your kidding...loosing an eye isnt like breaking a fingernail....eyes dont grow back moron !
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by iraqistatefair.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#114791 2 years, 8 months ago
ICantFindMyFace wrote:
we were shit faced. he told me too. i do what people tell me i guess haha. and yeah im not exactly a marksman.

i want someone to shoot me in the foot with a bow and arrow. Can we link up later this week ? I might want you to chop my arm off with an ax..I'll let you know before we meet up. Have you ever been asked to amputate a finger with hedge trimmers? i might want you to do that for me. cool? u down? lol....either your really funny or a complete idiot !?!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by iraqistatefair.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#114792 2 years, 8 months ago
your local DA wont care one bit that it was an accident
if your buddy loses that eye you could go to jail til the Moon turns frikkin' blue !!
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#114794 2 years, 8 months ago
Shoot yourself in the eye to "even the playing field".....after that, smoke a J and then I think everything is all good
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds