Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

Re: Song requests for 2012!!

#114047 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
bilbo, YES!

whoa ohhhhhhhh SMOKESTACK LIGHTNINGi

doin that rag---you know it! if it's going to happen, probably broomfield...

sue--i started a thread a really l ong time ago about wanting furthur to bust out night of a thousand stars...if phil delivers in broomfield, i'll be bouncing off the walls. there are a lot of great danceable tunes from "there and back again".

Right on. I "Second that emotion"....hey wait??? Yes!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#114070 2 years, 8 months ago
Mr Charlie

Broken Arrow

Midnight Moonlight

And that Me and Bobby McGee

Im just copying everyone else but these would be awesome.
GOOD LOVE
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#114079 2 years, 8 months ago
Really guys, Broken Arrow? Along with liberty those were the two worst sangs the band ever played, Imo. I would love if JK was given lead vocalist on Peggy-o and Eyes...those were my two fav jams back in the day, but I can't take when Phil does them. Don't get me wrong, Phil is perfect for some songs, just not those two.

Have they done Corrina?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#114085 2 years, 8 months ago
B-Rad wrote:
Really guys, Broken Arrow? Along with liberty those were the two worst sangs the band ever played, Imo. I would love if JK was given lead vocalist on Peggy-o and Eyes...those were my two fav jams back in the day, but I can't take when Phil does them. Don't get me wrong, Phil is perfect for some songs, just not those two.

Have they done Corrina?

You forgot Wave to the Wind
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Country Fresh
Junior Boarder

#114088 2 years, 8 months ago
I was thinking When Push Comes To Shove was the worst song they ever did but then I got to the bottom of the original post and was reminded of I Will Take You Home.There are good reasons most of these songs are not played.
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#114090 2 years, 8 months ago
Wlewis don't keep tempting me to make it to broomfield! I wish I could go but funds and time are running low stockpiling for April, I was holding out for Broken Arrow encore at the Xmas Jam but no dice, hopefully you'll get it in February
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#114092 2 years, 8 months ago
I'd love a Broken Arrow and Liberty always makes me feel good when they do it. Why hate on Phil's vocals? I love to hear Phil sing!! I ain't much of a singer, but I'll sing anyways, and I think if Phil wants to do it, he very well should. Sometimes it's not only about the best sound, cause when it comes from the heart, it means just as much as some candy ass singer showin' off on some vocals.

And as far as worst songs, REALLY? Anything they have sung, really? You think any of them aren't great? Are you really a Dead Head? I don't care about the song, as long as they do it well, and if you think certain songs suck, maybe you just haven't incorporated it into a meaningful part of your life... Every song means something special to me, and I think that's what it's all about. The GD song list is my bible, so just like scriptures, every one means something special to me.. Maybe I just ate too much LSD at a show and so I am brainwashed, but damn it still feels GOOD!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds