• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

Thank for the postive Wishes

#113713 2 years, 7 months ago
In court this morning I was looking at 7 months to Five years, THanks to all the Vibes sent my way I got off with 2 years probation, with five years suspended.

With a little more good luck and positivity I will get non reporting probation that allows meto leave the state as I please.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the time some of you took to wish me well. See you at the next show
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
The following user(s) said Thank You: mcolleen
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

Re: Thank for the postive Wishes

#113735 2 years, 7 months ago
Little bear, in situations like these I know the court knows you have learned your lesson. So thankful to hear this wonderful news!

Stay on under the radar, go to your meetings with your PO and you will soon be free before you know it!!!

IM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Little Bear
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#113750 2 years, 7 months ago
Nice !!!

Put me down fior what Em said

and I am glad that you didn't get it worse. Good Luck
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#113765 2 years, 7 months ago
Bice man congrats!! I have been on the other side of that verdict before So count yourself lucky and dont let them hem you up. They give you just enough rope to hang yourself so step lightly !! If you do you will be fine paper is easy i get off in a few moths pretty excited
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#113767 2 years, 7 months ago
So glad there's no jail involved, that's great!! Good luck with the probation as well!
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#113771 2 years, 7 months ago
Congratulations. Now the girl you love won't have to bring you the jail house key.

Here's a tip for you: when I was on probation many moons ago and wanted to leave the state to go see Dead shows I'd tell the probation officer i had to leave to go to "family reunions" which was true, but of course not what she was thinking
The following user(s) said Thank You: Little Bear, scar1et_f1re
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#113787 2 years, 7 months ago
Little Bear,
Thats GREAT news! Not a lot to add after all these fine posts but HOPE to see you in the Spring and May the 4 winds bring you a NICE PO and let you be able to hang with your Furthur Family at our spring reunion. SMILES~~~ Peace
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#113799 2 years, 7 months ago
Great news! You must be flying with that weight taken off your shoulders! Even less than the minimum 7 mo's .... Can't imagine how high you must be feeling.

Now stay safe........
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
volare
Senior Boarder

#113825 2 years, 7 months ago
great news on no jail time!! just out of curiosity, what was the charge? (feel free to not answer if the question is too personal.)
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#113834 2 years, 7 months ago
I have No worries about anything concerning drug violations etc. as I have been happily sober since november 4th, and nolonger have anything to do with that type of Deal,

The only thing about which im slightly apprehensive is that I could always get a ticket for selling shirts in a foreign state (vending without permit) I am making a special mental note to plead my case to my P>O> that my job and only source of income takes me out of state quite Frequently

I Really appreciate all the kind responses, I walked into court today prepared to lose atleast a years worth of music, but After my Public pretender made my case (No record, Was extremely intoxicated when Officer solicited the L) and I said my say,The Judge was smiling and I Had won him over.

I walked out of there Grinning like what I am, Lifting myself up on my tiptoes with every step.... $1161.00 in court costs and all
~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Little Bear.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, scar1et_f1re
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds