• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

Re: Phil, Bobby, and Mickey this is for you

#113753 2 years, 7 months ago
ECOJADED SAYS...IM SO SORRY FOR MY IMPROPER BEHAVIOR AND HARSH WORDS.....BLA BLA BLA....LLLLOOOOLLLLLL!!!
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#113754 2 years, 7 months ago
LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#113755 2 years, 7 months ago
will work for doses wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
Philisgod- I am sorry, you are right, sometimes in the defense in keeping the board positive, I let the worst of myself come out.

Kind of ironic huh?

I do aplogize, I shouldn't have been so strong with my langauge. Take Care man and have a good weekend. Also thanks for reminding me of somthing .........

stop apologizing to him, be a man, ahhhhh you softies really get me. Dont be a dick. Im so sorry for my harsh words brother bear. Will you forgive me, im sorry please forgive me....what? You just called him a dick now begging for HIS forgiveness.....ecojaded.....cmon really? grow some fucking nuts.

Shut your mouth when you are talking to me

oh im sorry , please i forgot what this thread is all about........GROW NUTS LITTLE GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone is clearly out to try and win a popularity contest here!

aND ITS NOT bILLY kRUETZMAN , THATS FOR SURE!!!! BY THE WAY, I LOVE BILLY, HES AWESOME !!!!!!!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#113758 2 years, 7 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
ECOJADED SAYS...IM SO SORRY FOR MY IMPROPER BEHAVIOR AND HARSH WORDS.

She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#113760 2 years, 7 months ago
999 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! awesome !!!!!!!!!!
Pop that cherry, cmon, ecojaded, weve been friends for awhile, just joking you softie...................gimme 1000

SAY SOMETHING.....ANYTHING...................................................................!!!!!!!!!
teafortexas
Expert Boarder
Dancin on a pin

#113763 2 years, 7 months ago
Streamers will shoot out from above for the 1K mark.

What will I get for my 60 posts? Pocket lint.
Everybody is either making love...Or else expecting rain
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by teafortexas.
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#113764 2 years, 7 months ago
As fun as this thread has been to read I feel it has run is course....Lets move onto another thread
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#113768 2 years, 7 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
Philisgod- I am sorry, you are right, sometimes in the defense in keeping the board positive, I let the worst of myself come out.

Kind of ironic huh?

I do aplogize, I shouldn't have been so strong with my langauge. Take Care man and have a good weekend. Also thanks for reminding me of somthing .........

stop apologizing to him, be a man, ahhhhh you softies really get me. Dont be a dick. Im so sorry for my harsh words brother bear. Will you forgive me, im sorry please forgive me....what? You just called him a dick now begging for HIS forgiveness.....ecojaded.....cmon really? grow some fucking nuts.

Shut your mouth when you are talking to me

oh im sorry , please i forgot what this thread is all about........GROW NUTS LITTLE GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A friend of mine toured with the Allman Bros. a while ago. He said they were doing a show at an army base. A Sgt. comes up to my friend and tells him he has some of his men to help with the set up. My friends says to the Sgt. do they have wrenches? The Sgt. turns to his men and asks if they have wrenches. They all reply no sir. My friend says to the Sgt. "they're worthless to me" The Sgt. says "you hear that, you're worthless, get down and give me 20".
Are you one of those guys who didn't have a wrench?
DangerousDan
Senior Boarder

#113770 2 years, 7 months ago
Statefair- Man it was great! Enjoyed the good times and the weather that i dearly miss right now hah , its been a while since weve talked how was yours brother

Keep up the good tunes!
Listen to the river sing sweet songs
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by DangerousDan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#113779 2 years, 7 months ago
DangerousDan wrote:
Statefair- Man it was great! Enjoyed the good times and the weather that i dearly miss right now hah , its been a while since weve talked how was yours brother

Keep up the good tunes!

LOL !!! HA HA...love people like you who try not to take EVERYTHING so damn serious. Bro i hope to see you on tour sometime and hope you are safe and stay true to being K I N D !!!

ooh oh what i want to know, where does the time go !!!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds