Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

Re: Phil, Bobby, and Mickey this is for you

#113736 2 years, 8 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
will work for doses wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
philisgod wrote:
Ya, just a little diddy that you recorded...uploaded to youtube, then posted here.

What? For our enjoyment?? Or your ego??

Im here to teall your ego that is sortah aint all that good.

im here to tell you(dickhead) it was to get hired in the mickey, phil, bob Band as i said. If you can read....try sounding out what i say in my first post. Its an audition tape for the band. Nowhere does it say anything about an ego. I know i will get railed by morons like you that get so mean and nasty.....i definately dont dew it for my ego, not at all. But i get a HUGE kick out of assholes comin out of the woodworks to let me know how much i suck. If you dont have anything nice to say.....KEEP YOUR DUMB MOUTH SHUT.

The Mickey/Phil/Bob band? What is that? This has nothing to do with your music you shared, but how about the Billy/Bob/Phil band? Those three created more magic together on the same stage than ANYONE. That's who I'd want to audition for.

like any drummer Billy is down to play when everyone else is ready and has practiced. If you think Billy isnt the suprise guest, guess again...HE IS . thanks for ruining the suprise, its a given though that he is in the band, duh. aloha captain obvious!

Wow, I've been promoted. Thought I was only Sgt. Obvious Yeah, Billy has practiced, 30 yrs. in the Grateful Dead from day 1. I ruined the surprise? I had no idea. Sorry. Anyway when the Mickey/Phil/Bob band tours be sure to let me know. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder
The wheels are muddy, got a ton of hay

#113737 2 years, 8 months ago
philisgod wrote:
A bit fired up are we??

Listen, who-ever-the-fuck-you-are.

Im no dik.

I thought it was a joke.

You're being a bit of a dik actually.

And since you got me started...what fucking band are you even auditioning for anyway? The phil, bob, and mickey band??? Huh??

Its actually a bit weird now that I go back and look at your post....you're really serious about this being an audition huh?? Oh My god....thats creepy.

You give me the creeps now...

Why dont you go back to your jamming....lol, audition.

NO, thank you for the laugh.

You talentless boob

www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://uplo...8Q9QEwAw&dur=299
rrraaaggggggeeeee

rr aaa ggg eeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

as i said you are amusing me, im not mad at all. learn how to read English, please.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#113738 2 years, 8 months ago
ahhh you wanna be deadheads....so angry at anything. lol
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#113739 2 years, 8 months ago
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#113743 2 years, 8 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
Philisgod- I am sorry, you are right, sometimes in the defense in keeping the board positive, I let the worst of myself come out.

Kind of ironic huh?

I do aplogize, I shouldn't have been so strong with my langauge. Take Care man and have a good weekend. Also thanks for reminding me of somthing .........

stop apologizing to him, be a man, ahhhhh you softies really get me. Dont be a dick. Im so sorry for my harsh words brother bear. Will you forgive me, im sorry please forgive me....what? You just called him a dick now begging for HIS forgiveness.....ecojaded.....cmon really? grow some fucking nuts.

Shut your mouth when you are talking to me
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#113745 2 years, 8 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
philisgod wrote:
A bit fired up are we??

Listen, who-ever-the-fuck-you-are.

Im no dik.

I thought it was a joke.

You're being a bit of a dik actually.

And since you got me started...what fucking band are you even auditioning for anyway? The phil, bob, and mickey band??? Huh??

Its actually a bit weird now that I go back and look at your post....you're really serious about this being an audition huh?? Oh My god....thats creepy.

You give me the creeps now...

Why dont you go back to your jamming....lol, audition.

NO, thank you for the laugh.

You talentless boob

www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://uplo...8Q9QEwAw&dur=299
rrraaaggggggeeeee

rr aaa ggg eeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

as i said you are amusing me, im not mad at all. learn how to read English, please.

oh my god thats creepy......shut the fuck up you little bitch. thats creepy oh my god your serious about this audition. OF COURSE ITS A JOKE WHO THE FUCK HAS EVER HEARD OF THE PHIL MICKEY BOBWIER BAND.... duh, of course its a joke, god you are a frikin idiot. oooh thats creepy now im creeped out....shut the fuck up lady !
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#113747 2 years, 8 months ago
ecojaded wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
Philisgod- I am sorry, you are right, sometimes in the defense in keeping the board positive, I let the worst of myself come out.

Kind of ironic huh?

I do aplogize, I shouldn't have been so strong with my langauge. Take Care man and have a good weekend. Also thanks for reminding me of somthing .........

stop apologizing to him, be a man, ahhhhh you softies really get me. Dont be a dick. Im so sorry for my harsh words brother bear. Will you forgive me, im sorry please forgive me....what? You just called him a dick now begging for HIS forgiveness.....ecojaded.....cmon really? grow some fucking nuts.

oh im sorry , please i forgot what this thread is all about........GROW NUTS LITTLE GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#113748 2 years, 8 months ago
nnnuuutttssssss (GROW SOME)
will work for doses
Senior Boarder
I am Lobar speaking to you from the future

#113749 2 years, 8 months ago
iraqistatefair wrote:
ecojaded wrote:
iraqistatefair wrote:
ecojaded wrote:

Kind of ironic huh?

oh im sorry , please i forgot what this thread is all about........GROW NUTS LITTLE GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone is clearly out to try and win a popularity contest here!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by will work for doses.
iraqistatefair
Platinum Boarder

#113751 2 years, 8 months ago
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds