• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: WANEE TICKETS

#117756 2 years, 8 months ago
I think I'll be flying 1 way home but I have a small tent, don't need a sleeping bag or anything - just a sweatshirt for if its cold. I could sleep in pretty much any condition and on anything. I'm thinking 2 smaller bags if I can't fit all I need in 1 - I travel light.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#117772 2 years, 8 months ago
i will be flying. just packing my bookbag and pillow/sleeping bag tied together.

can pick up a foam cooler down there to house those items that need it
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#117775 2 years, 8 months ago
Damnit...VIP sold out My tax return check is supposed to be here with in the week and I really wanted to do the VIP(cleaner bathrooms).
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#117776 2 years, 8 months ago
it's okay pat, now you can shit in filth like the rest of us
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#117784 2 years, 8 months ago
Man, the only thing scarier than crapping in a porto potty is doing it on a little L or some boom's.......A truly scary situation....

The Porto's atthe Monterey showswere so gnarly, I would stop and use the chinese joint right by the fair grounds on the way in and out of the show everynight. I think by the end of the second night the place had figured out what was going on though..The bathroom was trashed and I was getting some dirty looks.

Is the golden arrow gonna be there might be wort it for me and the wife to see if theres room for 2 on there for that festi.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#117786 2 years, 8 months ago
i hear you. i flipped out one summer in a port o john at darien lake during a phil show. it didn't help i was in my fearless days, on 4 hits of blotter and 7 grams of mushrooms...the bass from outside was producing this intense buzz and the purple/blue turned into all sorts of colors and it felt like it was rising. i thought i was blasting off in some type of rocket. i got really frightened and when i opened the door the entire lawn started rippling all the way up to the stage. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EAT". but in all honesty i'm so apprehensive to use the rest room at a festi because it's just disgusting. the key is to find out within the first day when they get cleaned in the AM, and make sure you're standing around for when they're finished. it's all on schedule. you just need to figure theirs out. monterey i had it lucky, over in the RV camping. we had a bathroom in that area.

there may be room on the golden arrow. he's posted threads. check fan connect and maybe one here in general discussion. give alex a call.
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#117789 2 years, 8 months ago
wlewis wrote:
i hear you. i flipped out one summer in a port o john at darien lake during a phil show. it didn't help i was in my fearless days, on 4 hits of blotter and 7 grams of mushrooms...the bass from outside was producing this intense buzz and the purple/blue turned into all sorts of colors and it felt like it was rising. i thought i was blasting off in some type of rocket. i got really frightened and when i opened the door the entire lawn started rippling all the way up to the stage. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EAT". but in all honesty i'm so apprehensive to use the rest room at a festi because it's just disgusting. the key is to find out within the first day when they get cleaned in the AM, and make sure you're standing around for when they're finished. it's all on schedule. you just need to figure theirs out. monterey i had it lucky, over in the RV camping. we had a bathroom in that area.

there may be room on the golden arrow. he's posted threads. check fan connect and maybe one here in general discussion. give alex a call.

Yeah its the cleanliness that gets me when im stone cold but its almost to much to handle when u are feeling a little special.

I sent him a PM....I have read allot of you guys have had nice stuf to say about your experiences so we would be willing to give it a tr if theres room.We have transportation there and back so hopefully if thres room for us itll be about the same difference as buying VIP. Also the wife is not a huge camper and you can not beat the comfort of nice RV.
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds