• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

Re: WANEE TICKETS

#113941 2 years, 9 months ago
This won't sell out, but the gate tickets will be more expensive. The price goes up after Feb. 19th, so save a few bucks by buying early.
Without love day to day insanity's king
MongoJosh
Junior Boarder

#113967 2 years, 9 months ago
Have they ever sold out in the past?? I dont mind paying extra at the gate, just cant afford tix at the moment
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#113975 2 years, 9 months ago
It got a lot bigger in the last two years when Widespread Panic was there. I heard that 30,000 were there at one point, but they kept selling tickets. The place is so huge that I don't think it is possible to sell it out.
Without love day to day insanity's king
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#117622 2 years, 9 months ago
about to send in my mail order for my Wanee ticket - $194.50 through them until feb 19th I think. Even then until april it's still under the $212 you'll pay through the Wanee site before they raise their price.

www.gdtstoo.com/GDTSTOOWanee2012.html

--I also e-mailed them and asked about the amount of tickets they have and they said they have plenty.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by MushroomMan.
Chester
More or less in line

#117634 2 years, 9 months ago
Those of you flying in, how are you dealing with camping equiptment? I mean, you can't fly with a tent, sleeping bag, cooler, etc.
Hmm. Well I guess you could if you paid extra to check it. Oh well, have fun either way.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#117682 2 years, 9 months ago
i'm so stoked. glad I hopped on the early bird train for this one and vibes. some friends are in a camper and will hopefully secure us a spot right near the stage
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#117686 2 years, 9 months ago
Chester wrote:
Those of you flying in, how are you dealing with camping equiptment? I mean, you can't fly with a tent, sleeping bag, cooler, etc.
Hmm. Well I guess you could if you paid extra to check it. Oh well, have fun either way.

You can pack a tent and sleeping bag easy enough. Pick up a cooler on the way. Def worth hooking up with some of us folks within pissing range to share grill space and such.
Strider1
Platinum Boarder
PMA - Positive Mental Attitude

#117696 2 years, 9 months ago
Chester wrote:

Or fly Southwest Airlines!

One time, I shipped some camping stuff to my destination before I left home.

Another time, I only took critical, expensive stuff, then bought the cheap stuff at my destination, giving it away to someone before I returned home.

It helps to not have one of those Taj Mahal size tents, and a good packable sleeping bag.
Takin' it in stride!
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#117701 2 years, 9 months ago
not sure if it's true, but i heard that VIP tickets are sold out.
Island Head
Platinum Boarder

#117705 2 years, 9 months ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
not sure if it's true, but i heard that VIP tickets are sold out.

Yup, VIP Sold Out
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds