• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
saintStephen
Junior Boarder

A few notes - GD everywhere, and Bill talks

#113451 2 years, 6 months ago
if the horse don't pull, you gotta carry the load.
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

Re: A few notes - GD everywhere, and Bill talks

#113527 2 years, 6 months ago
Hey St. Slapshot

did not see the business article. thanks

classic snippet below

The group's new outlook began when Rhino acquired the Dead's recordings and merchandising business in 2006. At a Marin County, California, hotel in 2010, the four surviving members – Hart, Kreutzmann, Phil Lesh and Bob Weir – met with Mark Pinkus, a longtime Deadhead newly installed as general manager of Rhino's Grateful Dead Properties division. They tested the exec by asking him to sing 1989's relatively obscure "Victim or the Crime." Once he did that, Pinkus says, "It was collectively decided we should be more aggressive. We want people to know that the Grateful Dead are open for business."

Could you have passed the V o C test? I'm not sure I could have.

Something something on main street, the dark something starts to glow ... am the deceiver or the whatever here I go

Not a bad tune but ...I think my answer would have been something like, "Boys. Are you kidding? That's a piss break song. I leave early so I don't miss Jerry's killer solo at the end and can boogy hard to whatever tune he is going to blister next.

Sorry Bobby Lovers. There's a reason why Furthur doesn't play this. Always wanted to sell a Bobby T-shirt with his picture and the words Victim or Crime?
Time to create page: 1.43 seconds