• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

K-ass small venues you would like Furthur to play.

#113416 2 years, 6 months ago
Mine would be the State Theater in Portland Maine. Bobby is set to play here and it is a great space. 1450 folks, so they would have to do about a 3 night run here to get everyone in. A pipe dream of mine would be to have them play outdoors at FT. Williams park overlooking the rocky Maine coast.
Last Edit: 2 years, 6 months ago by B-Rad.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: K-ass small venues you would like Further to play.

#113419 2 years, 6 months ago
B-Rad wrote:
Mine would be the State Theater in Portland Maine. Bobby is set to play here and it is a great space. 1450 folks, so they would have to do about a 3 night run here to get everyone in. A pipe dream of mine would be to have them play outdoors at FT. Williams park overlooking the rocky Maine coast.

who's further??

another one weir is doing on his solo run...

colonial theater in pittsfield mass...only holds about 700-800...saw DSO there a while back
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
rockinbob
Platinum Boarder

#113420 2 years, 6 months ago
I'm Wishing, hoping PRAYING for a 3 Night Run at The Michigan Theater in Ann Arbor Michigan as Furthur has NOT been here yet. 1700 Capacity and I have lots of open space for my Furthur friends to camp for FREE! Its all good wherever they play, Im used to traveling long distances to see them and will again in April
Aint No Time To Hate, Barely Time To Wait.........
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#113422 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh shit...you know who I mean.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#113424 2 years, 6 months ago
rockinbob wrote:
I'm Wishing, hoping PRAYING for a 3 Night Run at The Michigan Theater in Ann Arbor Michigan as Furthur has NOT been here yet. 1700 Capacity and I have lots of open space for my Furthur friends to camp for FREE! Its all good wherever they play, Im used to traveling long distances to see them and will again in April

Oh yeah!!!
Little Bear
Gold Boarder
...they probably take care of themselves

#113426 2 years, 6 months ago
The Roanoke Civic center, Is Sunny Roanoke Virginia!

They are really kind to wait untill after my courtdate Tomorrow to make an announcement about whether or not they will play the 14 night run there this spring, I realize that it is a highly Demanded run and all, But i can deffinitely see the reasoning behind their wanting to wait to see if I will be able to attend or not, Before they make it official

~God bless the Hampton Inn~ ~And You~
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#113428 2 years, 6 months ago
I just thought that they might be trying to figure out where to play and we could help the with that. I know that the midwest needs some love and I have seen some good shows at the MN Zoo ampitheater. State Bridge in CO is really cool, but prolly way too small. other cool outdoor spots?
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#113429 2 years, 6 months ago
That's easy - The Ogden Theatre or the Gothic Theatre in Denver (~1,200 people). The bad thing is that I know they would over sell the place and it would be packed to the friggin gills, which I don't really like soooo I guess I'm stuck with the 1st Bank Center as the only viable choice for a small venue. What's it like in the NE in those small venues?? Do they over sell those joints? Just wondering ...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
cletus1
Junior Boarder

#113432 2 years, 6 months ago
moonlight gardens in cincy. a small outdoor venue in coney island park
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#113434 2 years, 6 months ago
The state doesn't oversell but the CCCC did last Nov. I hate missing songs waiting in line to take a piss.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds