• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

You kill the jo you make some mo!

#113310 2 years, 7 months ago
Just common sense when working in an office.

Aren't office politics fun? Our receptionist is now interrogating everyone to see who keeps leaving an empty coffee pot on the burner.

I suggested she hire Terry Tate to get the office in shape. She looked at me like I have two heads

Terry if you are lurking on this board, we have a job for you

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: You kill the jo you make some mo!

#113342 2 years, 7 months ago
Everyone who works in an office and/or for a corporation should HAVE to watch Office Space as part of their orientation!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#113348 2 years, 7 months ago
i AGREE MY OFFICE WOUD MAKE A GREAT SHOW !!! I have a boss like no other it is all about her she is perfect everyone else is an idiot !! she comes off nicey nicey when she needs to but is the most gossipy person I have ever seen in my lie ... then theres the totally negative one nothing is good everything is bad exagerates everything to the worst .. craves attention obseessd with weight and food .Then we have the infamous back stabber .. throws everyone and everyone under the bus just because .. she never crossed me luckily cuz she knows I wont take it .. yup it is greatttttttt but it gets me my further tickets whatz ya gonna dooood ???
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#113367 2 years, 7 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
i AGREE MY OFFICE WOUD MAKE A GREAT SHOW !!! I have a boss like no other it is all about her she is perfect everyone else is an idiot !! she comes off nicey nicey when she needs to but is the most gossipy person I have ever seen in my lie ... then theres the totally negative one nothing is good everything is bad exagerates everything to the worst .. craves attention obseessd with weight and food .Then we have the infamous back stabber .. throws everyone and everyone under the bus just because .. she never crossed me luckily cuz she knows I wont take it .. yup it is greatttttttt but it gets me my further tickets whatz ya gonna dooood ???

I think my boss is moonlighting over at your place Alil Except she must do all her gossiping over there, cause here you never know what the heck is on her mind or when she'll turn back into Mr. Hyde.

The coffee investigation has ended with no suspects being indited. Apparently everyone is still a suspect but no solid evidence. Funny how with 10 people in the whole office they can't figure it out (and I think only 5 of us drink regular coffee). Even funnier that the receptionist has to "get to the bottom of this". I'm busting chops big time today ("I think so and so did it" / "I saw Rich pass by there earlier" / "you call the FBI in on this one yet").

I'll keep you all updated on the great coffee mystery. The greatest mystery ever seen on the 8th floor of Lexington Avenue and 40th street (even greater than why did that steampipe explode outside our office). Heads will roll.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#113389 2 years, 7 months ago
hhahahahah funny how they really work all these little things . my suggestion is they all need to take way too many happy pilss and go see a further show maybee 2 ahahahahh !!! one of these days I would like to dose the coffee here and see what happens . ahahha
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#113390 2 years, 7 months ago
Coffee Pot sits in my office. A little quality control goes a long way.

Others make it to weak or to stong or with cheapo ground. Well let's just say my cup is always fresh and full.

Others have to ask me for a cup which always initiates a convo to burn up 5 mins.

Now who the hell used the last of the creamer !!!!
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#113391 2 years, 7 months ago
The receptionist is begging for a practical joke to be pulled... hmmm let me think about this one for a minute ...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Time to create page: 1.79 seconds