• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Jimbojenkins
Junior Boarder

Re: Phish at Deer Creek

#113906 2 years, 8 months ago
The Phish hate is lame, especially when someone is simply posting a rumor of a venue. May not be your taste in music but there's no reason to shit on them. I am very happy in this day and age having Phil and Bob still touring and being able to see Phish as well. No reason why someone can't enjoy both. I always dragged my feet with Phish and never allowed myself to delve fully into there musical world until a few years ago. I have had great times seeing them since.
Lady finger dipped in moonlight
Writing `what for?' across the morning sky
Sunlight splatters dawn with answers
Darkness shrugs and bids the day goodbye
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wundurland
1Stellargirl
Junior Boarder

Re: Phish at Deer Creek

#113933 2 years, 8 months ago
I was lucky. One of my old Deadhead touring buddies forcefully dragged me to see Phish back in 1991...4 times before I finally caught on. I was lucky enough to have a really cool job that let me take time off as long as I worked until I bled when I got back. Between The Grateful Dead and Phish, I saw a TON of shows between 1991-1994. All the Phish shows I have ever seen were in Northern California, and it was a weird coincidence that stopped coming around to NorCal so much around the time that Jerry died, so I haven't seen Phish very much since, although I listen to them all the time still. I love both bands. Grateful Dead will always be #1, but Phish really is a very close second!!

Thank God for Furthur. Now I can get back to the Dead side of things again!
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds