• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
theuch24
Junior Boarder

Phish at Deer Creek

#113227 2 years, 9 months ago
I messaged deer creek on twitter asking if they were gonna be at deer creek in the summer and it is the official twitter of Deer Creek and they told me that they were. So I am confirming Phish at Deer Creek on the Summer tour this summer. I'll even show you the message if you don't believe me.
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DangerousDan
patchmyfurthur
Platinum Boarder

Re: Phish at Deer Creek

#113239 2 years, 9 months ago
Who cares? Can we get Furthur there? Jesus.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#113259 2 years, 9 months ago
Ouch! I care, Furthur may be the best thing since sliced Grateful Dead but I get my Phish on when they come around, I'll prolly never make it out of the state to see em but coming from someone who couldn't stand them at all until finally being dragged to a show, they got something really good going on there.
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#113261 2 years, 9 months ago
Phish sucks. I'll show you me email if you don't believe me
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#113262 2 years, 9 months ago
I love Deer Creek and like Phish enough to likely attend that show. Also, seeing as how few bands we get in the midwest at nice outdoor venues like that I will likely attend. Thanks for the heads up
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
B-Rad
Gold Boarder

#113288 2 years, 9 months ago
There are Phish summer tour rumors all over the place, which just leaves me wondering where the Furthur tour rumors are. I really hope they tour, and big time. However, it is looking like it might not be.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#113290 2 years, 9 months ago
B-Rad wrote:
There are Phish summer tour rumors all over the place, which just leaves me wondering where the Furthur tour rumors are. I really hope they tour, and big time. However, it is looking like it might not be.

Do some research phriend
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Wundurland
Expert Boarder

#113361 2 years, 9 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
Ouch! I care, Furthur may be the best thing since sliced Grateful Dead but I get my Phish on when they come around, I'll prolly never make it out of the state to see em but coming from someone who couldn't stand them at all until finally being dragged to a show, they got something really good going on there.

I care too and think Phish is a lot of fun.
...was staring at the little blotch of sunshine with a special intensity, considering lying down in it.

-JD Salinger
theuch24
Junior Boarder

#113442 2 years, 9 months ago
Furthur at deer creek would be super sick!
I gotta get down, I gotta get down.
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

#113449 2 years, 9 months ago
Furthur at Deer Creek would be too much considering what happened at my last GD show there.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds