• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

Re: smallest venue you've seen FURTHUR play in

#114081 2 years, 7 months ago
I would say Hammerstein Ballroom NYC and the Best Buy.
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Bzerk 2.
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#114082 2 years, 7 months ago
wlewis wrote:
LBDowling wrote:
Not Furthur, but Phil, Bob & Warren acoustic @ Angel Orensanz downtown in NYC during the "Taxi Tour" in NYC. Beautiful old gothic architecture, very small, beautiful acoustics. Later that day the "Blender" was also very small and very cool.

i did the 3rd one at roseland ballroom

won the tickets on ratdogs website, ended up bailing on teaching with my professors high school classes to drive down and hop a train into manhattan

i wasn't sure if anybody remembered that

I got real lucky and hit all 3. One hell of a Monday night in NYC!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Bzerk 2.
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#114205 2 years, 7 months ago
The show in Stroudsburg was my smallest for sure. And everyone is right about the heat in there that night. Crazy hot. I went back to my hotel about a block away during the set break to change my shirt. Time was awesome at that show. I was pissed about the show being changes from Vermont because that was on the way to the next show in Ottawa. I ended up adding hours and hours to the drive time. I guess it was worth it cause there was a great party back at the hotel that night with a Dead cover band. I went to two shows at the Orpheum in Boston and had 4th row (same seat) sat and sunday. That was a nice little spot. Really looking forward to 4 shows at the Beacon coming up. Can't come soon enough!
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds