• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

Re: Sitting at Home During Wanee

#112958 2 years, 9 months ago
Any Kind stream for Wanee? ANd where is it? And can you send some dummy to be here in my place so I can go. Dummy need walk my children to school, clean house, cook meals, and give lots of thanks. Any dummy available?
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#112961 2 years, 9 months ago
[quote="Ossumpei" post=112939]Would be hard to take.

I don't go to every show I can because of the cost. I'm sure most people are like that.
I go when I can, and try to make it a wild experience if I can. Less quantity is OK for me.

Seeing all the NYE pics, everyone having fun in San Francisco, meeting other forum members, sightseeing, the dragon, etc. was great in one respect. I enjoy the ability to see what it was like from the comfort and relative affordability of my home.

It was a little hard to take though. Missing out on a good time like that should be. I was a little bit bummed I couldn't go, like a lot of people. I don't really mind, because I know I'll have my chance sooner or later.

When it comes to Wanee, later is now.

Ossumpei, coolman. Stacy and I look forward to meeting you and your crew...a fellow Head from the Lou, city of Blues!

She's an energetic healer on Whidbey Island in the small hippy town of Langly. We're totally going to try to make it in

that we both have bands in mind that we'd REALLY like to see again...She's a big Joan fan, I'm a big ABB fan, and of

course, we're both HUGE Furthur fans!

Checked the festival site for tickets last night and they're already done selling tickets from there...dernitt!!

Does anyone know about another place to get tickets for this event without getting scapled too bad? Gracias!
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Bilbo.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#112965 2 years, 9 months ago
You were probably looking at presale which ended a while back. Tickets are on sale this Friday! Shouldn't be much scalping, but get your tickets early just in case.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Bakes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#112968 2 years, 9 months ago
I saw that they go on-sale Jan 20th - Feb 19th.....Do ticket sales close then?

I want to wait for my tax return to get my tickets, gonna do VIP tickets cause a clean, and relatively private bathroom is priceless. I doubt ill have the return by the time their done selling tickets.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#112969 2 years, 9 months ago
If there are tickets left, I bet the sales will be extended or at the very least, available at the gate. There are always tickets at the gate.
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Bakes.
PartPat
Senior Boarder

#112972 2 years, 9 months ago
Sounds like it is a big place do you think they would even stop selling?? Always tickets at the gate but going a distance to a show w no ticket has always made me nervous
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bilbo
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#112994 2 years, 9 months ago
If it was in California I would be there. Just can't do it cause how far it is. But I've done some good festivals and it is absolutely the best. I hope furthur fest will be here this summer, with camping, not shoreline
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#112996 2 years, 9 months ago
this announcement caught me a bit by surprise, and currently i am totally undecided about going or not going. the line-up looks awesome. how many times do you get to see the ABB, Furthur, Gov't Mule, Trucks-Tedeschi Band, Hot Tuna, NMAS, Trigger Hippy and Bruce Hornsby at the same festival? not often. this would normally be a "no-brainer", but it's right on the heels of the spring tour and i just don't know if i'll have the coin to make it happen.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#113018 2 years, 9 months ago
I never could read no roadmap and I don't know what the weather might do...BUT

I gotta feeling there is no time to lose!

And a feeling I'll be there! 15 hour drive but driving to Colorado next month will give me a good warm up for the car ride!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#113021 2 years, 9 months ago
i was in your boat trent, but i decided i'm going to shorten up my spring to make wanee happen.
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Time to create page: 0.22 seconds