• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

Re: Let me Tell Ya...Wanee is Where it's at!

#113291 2 years, 7 months ago
Island Head wrote:
Has anyone been to the Wednesday night kick off party before? I am wondering if it's worth adding another night to the trip. I have found a cheap flight from St. Croix to Orlando but it arrives at 8:30 pm so I would have to fly on Tuesday in order to catch the kick off party.

I would say that if you can get there Wednesday you will have a better shot at a camping spot that is close to the action, if that's what you want. People start getting there and establishing campsites the weekend prior to the event, although most arrive Weds night or Thurs morning. If you are a just a one-tent operation, you can get there Thurs afternoon and still find a close-by spot, but by Fri. morning you'll probably end up in the overflow camping which is in an open field without shade. Bottom line, get there as early as you can!!!
Without love day to day insanity's king
The following user(s) said Thank You: Island Head
Canyon Critter
Junior Boarder
Love is Real...Not Fade away....Golf Pro.

#113580 2 years, 7 months ago
Not to mention, the kick off party's go like this...they invite a couple of "Local" bands to play that night....and THEY ROCK! Local meaning, the "area" of Florida. Seriously, these guys are the people you go to your local bar and see when they come around. Not to mention the camp spots, and the time to Chill and gather the Wanee Vibes and make friends before things get "too" crazy.

If you know what I mean.

So in essence, YES it rocks@!
~~~♥♥♥♥~~~♥♪♫♪♫☮♥ I'd Rather Drink Muddy Water ♥☮ ♫♪♫♪♥~~~♥♥♥♥~~~
But then again....I'd rather be a kind lovin' hippy and listen to the best music possible!
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#113589 2 years, 7 months ago
I'm sad that wookie is a derogatory term, at all. I've always liked it. Now I'm getting my vernacular messed with. I do think I understand the selfish behavior people are referencing by the term. I think we should do our best to preserve the best of the old-school. Simplicity, accuracy, and direct confrontation with peace. Wanee sounds awesome, have back-flipping good times y'all that are blessed to go!
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#113629 2 years, 7 months ago
The kangaroo court ruled on this distasteful topic. Check that thread for the official ruling.

www.furthur.net/forum/general-discussion...o-be-taken-seriously
Time to create page: 6.49 seconds