• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

Re: Dead Heads For Obama 2012

#210683 1 year, 9 months ago
lightchaser wrote:
As a life-long resident of a southern state that went for Obama in 08 and has severely regressed since, I can only conclude that we must be getting the intellectual rejects from the other states.

When does the killing off of the intellectual rejects start ! Damn bible-thumping morons. Yippeee !
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#210685 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
mtnhead wrote:
Oh, where do I sign up for my Obama check, phone, gas, and stash Sign me up !

I'm pretty sure the sign-up sheet is on the Fox News Channel site. They're the only ones thinking progressives are just looking for handouts.

Who said anything about progressives ? I want a handout ! And, I'll get it because that's what Obama wants me to do.

4 more years ! Hell with that, why stop there ? Dictator Obama is awright wid me !

Fire up dude ! Oh yea, and here's to staying drunk and stoned (legally) until we become Greece ! Looking forward to not working anymore.
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by mtnhead.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#210687 1 year, 9 months ago
ZenoMarx wrote:
The final red/blue map isn't surprising, but it bothers me. Weird that the South is still a solid block of red.

All white racist men. And probably ignorant Christians too. But, I guess that's redundant. They're getting old now though. Not to worry.
Phred
Senior Boarder

#210706 1 year, 9 months ago
So did anybody else think the Romney/Ryan logo looked a little familiar?

Romney.jpg

RollsRoyce.jpg
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by Phred.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#210709 1 year, 9 months ago
I may be going to hell in a bucket, babe, but at least I'm enjoying the ride !
Hey, at least I'm enjoying the ride.

Thanks, taxpaying chumps !
dougieisirie
Junior Boarder

#210712 1 year, 9 months ago
I'm not saying that both parties aren't guilty. But this is what we definitely would have got under Romney.

This is an excerpt from an article I read .

Mr. Senor was a key political player for the Bush administration in Iraq after the 2003 invasion, advising Paul Bremer on how to run the country in 2003 and 2004. The frequent Fox News commentator emerged as Mr. Romney's main adviser for the Middle East, squiring him on visits to the UK and Israel. John Bolton, the Bush-Cheney ambassador to the UN (who is famous for hating the UN, among other things), also had Romney's ear and was and rumored to be under consideration for Secretary of State in a Romney cabinet. Mr. Bolton has openly mused about going to war with Iran and Syria, and continues to insist the Iraq invasion and occupation was the right course of action.

I'm willing to bet you a very small percentage of people that voted for Romney knew this fact.
"Some ask, why play Grateful Dead music??
For those that know, no answer is necessary,
For those that don't, no answer is possible."
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#210716 1 year, 9 months ago
Yup. We definitely got the better guy. We've got his back, he has ours.

And, Europe and Russia are happy too. So, that means a lot.

Not to mention, 4 more years of Axelrod, Gibbs and the Clintons. All great uniters that have our backs.

Almost forgot the best part, I've got free dope and my bitch (beyonce said dat) got free abortions. What a country ! WHAT A COUNTRY !
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#210836 1 year, 9 months ago
mtnhead wrote:
ZenoMarx wrote:
The final red/blue map isn't surprising, but it bothers me. Weird that the South is still a solid block of red.

All white racist men. And probably ignorant Christians too. But, I guess that's redundant. They're getting old now though. Not to worry.

Good lord you sound very ignorant, that is of course true to some extent, because it's a stereotype.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#210837 1 year, 9 months ago
NewHampshireJed wrote:
mtnhead wrote:
ZenoMarx wrote:

Good lord you sound very ignorant, that is of course true to some extent, because it's a stereotype.

NVM just checked out your profile and realized this is in jest. My bad.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#210870 1 year, 9 months ago
Unfortunately, we're a very stupid, self-indulgent nation.

Get used to more of this. Who in their right mind would work under these conditions and this mocking president ?

CBS LAS VEGAS-A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees— fired 22 workers today as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election. “David”( he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences”.

Job seekers will soon have a harder time finding full-time work, thanks to Obamacare. As of 2014, the law will attempt to force employers to provide insurance — but in doing so, it will have the unintended effect of making part-time employees more desirable than full-timers.

That’s because if a business with more than 49 full-time employees fails to offer insurance coverage, it will be required to pay a fine. And the fine will apply starting not with the 50th employee, but with the 31st. At $2,000 per employee after the first 30, these fines add up fast. A business that surpasses the threshold by just one full-time employee will face $40,000 each year in penalties.
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#210949 1 year, 9 months ago
This mythical David of which you speak is an example of your opening statement. On the one hand he's just another example of the spoiled tantrum-throwing child who doesn't get his way so he takes his ball and goes home. On the other hand he chooses to keep his real identity a secret because he is making it all up. Why fire only 22 when he should fire 84 to get below the 30 employee threshold. Does not pass the smell test. Companies hire because they have work that needs to be done. Or he could just provide insurance...
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.95 seconds