• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

Re: Dead Heads For Obama 2012

#210716 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup. We definitely got the better guy. We've got his back, he has ours.

And, Europe and Russia are happy too. So, that means a lot.

Not to mention, 4 more years of Axelrod, Gibbs and the Clintons. All great uniters that have our backs.

Almost forgot the best part, I've got free dope and my bitch (beyonce said dat) got free abortions. What a country ! WHAT A COUNTRY !
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by mtnhead.
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#210836 1 year, 8 months ago
mtnhead wrote:
ZenoMarx wrote:
The final red/blue map isn't surprising, but it bothers me. Weird that the South is still a solid block of red.

All white racist men. And probably ignorant Christians too. But, I guess that's redundant. They're getting old now though. Not to worry.

Good lord you sound very ignorant, that is of course true to some extent, because it's a stereotype.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
NewHampshireJed
Junior Boarder

#210837 1 year, 8 months ago
NewHampshireJed wrote:
mtnhead wrote:
ZenoMarx wrote:
The final red/blue map isn't surprising, but it bothers me. Weird that the South is still a solid block of red.

All white racist men. And probably ignorant Christians too. But, I guess that's redundant. They're getting old now though. Not to worry.

Good lord you sound very ignorant, that is of course true to some extent, because it's a stereotype.

NVM just checked out your profile and realized this is in jest. My bad.
I won't slave for beggar's pay, likewise gold and jewels
mtnhead
Junior Boarder

#210870 1 year, 8 months ago
Unfortunately, we're a very stupid, self-indulgent nation.

Get used to more of this. Who in their right mind would work under these conditions and this mocking president ?

CBS LAS VEGAS-A Las Vegas business owner with 114 employees— fired 22 workers today as a direct result of President Obama’s re-election. “David”( he asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons) told Host Kevin Wall on 100.5 KXNT that “elections have consequences”.

Job seekers will soon have a harder time finding full-time work, thanks to Obamacare. As of 2014, the law will attempt to force employers to provide insurance — but in doing so, it will have the unintended effect of making part-time employees more desirable than full-timers.

That’s because if a business with more than 49 full-time employees fails to offer insurance coverage, it will be required to pay a fine. And the fine will apply starting not with the 50th employee, but with the 31st. At $2,000 per employee after the first 30, these fines add up fast. A business that surpasses the threshold by just one full-time employee will face $40,000 each year in penalties.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by mtnhead.
lightchaser
Platinum Boarder

#210949 1 year, 8 months ago
This mythical David of which you speak is an example of your opening statement. On the one hand he's just another example of the spoiled tantrum-throwing child who doesn't get his way so he takes his ball and goes home. On the other hand he chooses to keep his real identity a secret because he is making it all up. Why fire only 22 when he should fire 84 to get below the 30 employee threshold. Does not pass the smell test. Companies hire because they have work that needs to be done. Or he could just provide insurance...
Thank You Cody, we are forever Grateful!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds