• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

Re: Bahrain kills and beats protesters - Obama silent

#11292 3 years, 3 months ago
Obama comes from the Chicago political machine. Dems and Republicans just use different tactics. Dems use vaseline.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#11296 3 years, 3 months ago
Obama put Monsanto in charge of the food supply. You cool with that?
Okie
Junior Boarder
I Miss Jerry.

#11297 3 years, 3 months ago
"In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is driven by the Grateful Dead"
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#11298 3 years, 3 months ago
Well, I'm done here if you won't respond to points and continue to stick to basic general attacks with no backbone. Have a great day.

Please...one subject at a time.
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by sjfgreenman.
Jack_Straw
Junior Boarder

#11301 3 years, 3 months ago
Obama has turned into OH BUMMER

At least for me
cut his buddy down
sjfgreenman
Expert Boarder

#11304 3 years, 3 months ago
so are you equating the Monsanto situation with the all out attack from the right on the public sector? That's a stretch to use as an an example of how both sides are the same. I don't agree with the policy but I don't see it as the left going after the power base of the right, anything like that sort of tactic that we are seeing so clearly now, if you care to look past this budget fixing scam...they have wanted to do away with everything public for a very long time so the private sector can make even more $, have more control to push their moral agenda and have workers with no voice or rights. Obama has nothing to do with this attack.

BTW, Richie is Crypt still over there in the zone? We used to have political debates like this back in the day..right after 9-11 was pretty intense. If you see him tell him SJF says howdy.

Political discussions can be ok but let's hear your solutions, not just slams...anyone can do that, too easy. Obama is the same, blah, blah, blah..what are your ideas?

Just to finish, go full circle..
Obama spoke strongly against this situation, far from silent..maybe you missed it..much has happened in the world lately..what would you like him to do, what would satisfy you in this situation?
"if you don't like the news go out and make some of your own"
Last Edit: 3 years, 3 months ago by sjfgreenman.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#11312 3 years, 3 months ago
yes, an all out assault on our food supply is as bad as going after the public sector, which Obama hasn't done much to protect now, has he? Shit, the Dems extended tax cuts to the republicans' power base. Windfall to the insurance industry disguised as health care reform (where is the public option?).

My solution is that instead of keeping on voting for the lesser of two evils (which means you are voting for evil) vote third party. Long term, we need to change the whole system. 100% public financing of all elections. Every candidate on the ballot get the same amount to spend and they can spend no more than that. Puts everyone on an equal footing. Shit, reporting on election races these days focuses on how much money is collected by the candidates, that alone is telling.

I can go into more details of what I think needs to be changed tonight. Got to get some work done.
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#11313 3 years, 3 months ago
One more thing, here in New York State we also have the public sector being attacked and taxes for the rich being reduced. All led by our Democrat governor.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#11316 3 years, 3 months ago
welcome to the board Shakin'
Maybe Furthur will open a political forum on the board and have you moderate
Shakin Nagan
Junior Boarder

#11321 3 years, 3 months ago
Not me. I don't have the time.
shoelesh
Junior Boarder

#11328 3 years, 3 months ago
post what you want where ever the fuck you want .....if one dosnt like it , one doesnt have to read it .... God Bless America and President Obama !! Now wheres my oil ?! I need cheap gas for tour , to hell with the shi'as of bahrain
Wampa1
Fresh Boarder

#11330 3 years, 3 months ago
>>Perhaps this discussion can be held with civility. Expression of opinions can be done thoughtfully and kindly.

Ummm... nah. Let the shit storm begin!
Time to create page: 0.61 seconds