Re: Bobby's on xm gd channel now

#112222 2 years, 9 months ago
Music? Or interview?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Bobby's on xm gd channel now

#112289 2 years, 9 months ago
He gave a 15 -20 minute interview on tales from the golden road. He also took a couple of calls from listeners. He was mostly plugging his new venue, part performing venue but it will also be able to do simulcasts like TRI. He hopes to make it a hang out for musicians where they could all get together and jam regularly. A diversity of musical styles. I think he said the outlaws will be the first group to christen the venue. I'll bet Bobby will sit in if I had to guess.

A caller asked Bobby is she could be in the audience at a TRI show, Bobby said TRI was made so you can sit at your home and blast the sound through your home sound system loud enough so you have to dance. (so the answer was no)

He said the "super ratdog" show of January 25th has been in the works for some time and they'll see what the future holds for Ratdog (sounded like there may be more shows in the future). Bobby did mention that he was not sure what the future holds as far as future shows go - but he knows people will be able to listen to his music (I'm paraphrasing that last one a lot, but my take away was Bobby himself doesn't yet know what the future holds for).

Oh, and he's a big SF 49er fan. He did the interview during the intermission for the SF game yesterday so he rushed off to watch the rest of the game (seemed like Gans threw him off ;( ).

Bobby then said he did have an interest in the Giants / Packers Game too. He said if the giants win then SF will play at home next week. And he said he would "Throw our name into the hat to sing the national anthem".

As fate had it, the Giants did win....
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, SunshineSue, 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds