• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
leshweirD
Junior Boarder

Furthur shows between All Good & Vibes?

#1116 3 years, 4 months ago
So if Furthur is going to be giving us a couple week Summer tour,
Will this be outside of the Festival circuit, or be in conjunction with the festies?

And if it is going to be in conjunction, how soon can we expect to get dates and venues so we can begin planning?

I know it is only mid-march, but we just turned the clocks ahead, the snow is melting, it is getting warmer, and Spring Fever is beginning to set in!

Please give us dates as soon as possible, as scheduling time off is easier sooner than later (dang co-workers want summer time off as well, and I would like to get my requests in before them!).
(insert happy emoticon here)
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

Re: Furthur shows between All Good & Vibes?

#1368 3 years, 4 months ago
they'll probably be announcing more as spring progresses
formerly FLJen
Junior Boarder

#1583 3 years, 4 months ago
I've been wondering too.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#1604 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah it is starting to get a little frustating, at this time last year i am pretty sure they had all the dates for the summer tour released.......I really would like to start getting things planned as well
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#1607 3 years, 4 months ago
my bet is they're included in the two week run. Hope I'm wrong as I think festival shows are a waste of precious tour time... we shall see.

Hopefully they'll be below WV before since it looks like they'll be headed upwards after.
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#1626 3 years, 4 months ago
lastleaffallen wrote:
my bet is they're included in the two week run. Hope I'm wrong as I think festival shows are a waste of precious tour time... we shall see.

Hopefully they'll be below WV before since it looks like they'll be headed upwards after.

I unfortunately have to agree with you that they will be included in the 2 week run. I suppose they will stay out east for summer and do the west coast in September
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#1632 3 years, 4 months ago
I am suppossing they will do another NYC run just before Vibes. At least that's my hope.... I'll be in NYC then dogin the vacation thing with my wife....
lastleaffallen
Junior Boarder
mindmelt

#1635 3 years, 4 months ago
splatter_face wrote:
I unfortunately have to agree with you that they will be included in the 2 week run. I suppose they will stay out east for summer and do the west coast in September

word is two wks East & 2 wks West for the summer. Which is interesting because they did some midwest last year also but no mention of that yet. Chicago gets down and needs more than 4 shows a year IMO....

Guess with the Greek dates out, the West might have to wait until Fall, I just hope not ((((West Coast heads))))
", two eagles hang against a cloud."
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#1648 3 years, 4 months ago
No love for us in the midwest this year it looks like.......going to go to Pit on the 30th and probably the Shoreline shows and that's probably it for the summer......The Greek was cool last fall, hope they put it together like they did last fall and end it at Red Rocks again......those were 3 amazing shows!!
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds