• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
bobbob
Fresh Boarder

Frontgate tickets

#11153 3 years, 6 months ago
So this was my first time ordering tickets through front gate, and I was wondering if they look different than ticketmaster tickets. I really enjoy keeping/collecting my ticket stubs and I get tired of the same ole ugly tickets from tiketmaster. Anybody know? Thanks
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: Frontgate tickets

#11162 3 years, 6 months ago
yes they usually are different!

My Best Buy tickets werre yellow and white (Best Buy colors) I thought that was pretty cool. My Wallingford ticket was red and white I think, nuttin to special but a little different then your average ticketmaster ticket.

I got my Radio City tickets through TM though, I wonder how those were. So far with Frontgate every venue had a little bit different ticket for me, I also collect all mine - good move!
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#11199 3 years, 6 months ago
bobbob wrote:
So this was my first time ordering tickets through front gate, and I was wondering if they look different than ticketmaster tickets. I really enjoy keeping/collecting my ticket stubs and I get tired of the same ole ugly tickets from tiketmaster. Anybody know? Thanks

Me too. I save every ticket. I absolutely despise tickefast tickets too. They are completely useless and have no sentimental value for me. I still save them but saving a piece of printer paper just is no fun. I also like different tickets, my friend got a yellow one for bestbuy. Even tho not a fan of Livenation, I thought there enormous size tickets were pretty cool lol.
bobbob
Fresh Boarder

#11352 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks alot guys for the info, this makes me so happy knowing they will be different. Ah the simple things in life.
Mike In Philly
Fresh Boarder

#11355 3 years, 6 months ago
All of the tickets I have bought from Frontgate (Reading, Tower run, Mann) have so far been Ticketmaster tickets. Nothing special.
Cornjulio
Junior Boarder

#11361 3 years, 6 months ago
Whatever they print at the venue Box Office or Promoters office is usually the ticket that Frontgate sends out.

Best Buy is AEG. They are pulling the plug on TM, but are still under contract. Their box office uses their own stock but still at this point put through the TM system.
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds