• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

the dead covers project

#111500 2 years, 7 months ago
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

Re: the dead covers project

#111502 2 years, 7 months ago
i saw this the other day and have been using Audacity which for those of you who don't know already is a free music/vocal recording, editing, effx program that is actually pretty decent. I guess it was started by a grad student for his thesis and then he got a job a google but still maintains the program with support and new updates....Awesome! If you are a home musician or working on a budget download and check it out its super easy and a great value!! Here is the link for it good luck!

audacity.sourceforge.net/
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#111505 2 years, 7 months ago
no doubt about it going to enter this with workingman's dead!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#111510 2 years, 7 months ago
i've been working on either mystery train, WRS, me and my uncle or New Speedway for this but may still go with my first inclination and my favorite jam right now, Althea. I like the finger picking noodles i can throw in with the rhythm section for these tunes. Acoustic though and solo....unless Lunch and Joe want to join me on the banjo and guitar?!
Last Edit: 2 years, 7 months ago by Dire Wolf.
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder

#111511 2 years, 7 months ago
for anybody wanting to start a Forum band this software would allow each person to record their part and pass it on through email to the next musician who then could add their part without difficulty until you had a full band...if someone is willing to add the little bit of mastering you can do with the software then you guys we got an Album!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#111522 2 years, 7 months ago
This is pretty cool. Hubby's band (Karmic Haze) was talking about it last night, and is going to enter something. It would be nice to have some Forum folks get their videos posted!
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds