• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MusicMagic
Junior Boarder
Grateful for the Music!

Re: What shows are you heading too...

#11887 3 years ago
Bethel and Canandaigua for sure and am hoping for SPAC and Jones Beach if mail order comes through (fingers crossed!)
Let the Beauty We Love Be what we Do....Rumi
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#11889 3 years ago
fillmore wrote:
Brightday
Junior Boarder

Thanks for the info on Bethal. I'm so looking forward to this show and I'm just so glad to have any ticks. I'm from Chicago and my better half decided I needed a vacation. She made the mistake of asking what I wanted to do. (Laugh). Tried talking her into two other shows but she drew the line. Been to Bethal before but never saw a show.
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Last Edit: 3 years ago by 83msg1sttyme.
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#11890 3 years ago
the place is in the middleof the scenic catskill mountain range lots of state land ,hiking tubing swimming fishing etc if your not going to other shows spend some time enjoying the area still pretty undeveloped even in this day and age tried to paste this under your quote
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Shakeit
Senior Boarder

#11894 3 years ago
fillmore wrote:
I'm going to Bethal for the very first time. I was only able to get the general admission ticks though. I assume they will be bad. Have you been there? Any idea if they are any good?

Bethel Woods is a very nice venue. I've seen Bob Dylan and Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young there. Its in a beautiful natural setting. General Admission means lawn tickets, which means of course you'll be able to move around so I wouldn't say that those are bad tickets. I would actually prefer lawn tickets. I'm going to try and make it to that show myself.
lostsailor
Senior Boarder

#12014 3 years ago
shoreline
Jones beach
Greek
furthur and beyond!!
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds