• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
taper.tsquare
Visitor

Re: furthurmore friday question posted 112

#118818 2 years, 5 months ago
Death Don't Have No Mercy isn't a Garcia/Hunter song, so the answer is Built to Last and Believe it or Not.
Chester
More or less in line

#118895 2 years, 5 months ago
So, did anybody take a guess? I haven't been able to answer any of these, I guess because the site doesn't recognize my email?
Most of them are too hard for me anyway, but I thought I had a shot at this one.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
spazman
Junior Boarder

#119052 2 years, 5 months ago
i would say 1982 with "the Band"
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#119113 2 years, 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
So, did anybody take a guess? I haven't been able to answer any of these, I guess because the site doesn't recognize my email?
Most of them are too hard for me anyway, but I thought I had a shot at this one.

I submit answers regurly but I didn't send mine in this week? What do you mean it won't recognize your email? You should be able to submit an answer. Even if you need to open a free yahoo or gmail account.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Chester
More or less in line

#119117 2 years, 5 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
I submit answers regurly but I didn't send mine in this week? What do you mean it won't recognize your email? You should be able to submit an answer. Even if you need to open a free yahoo or gmail account.

It just says, 'default mail client is not properly installed". But I do have a working email. I needed one to join the board.
I've sent a message to the Mod, to see if I can fix that. Not a big deal. I'll straighten it out.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#119732 2 years, 5 months ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Still no answer posted...hmmm
Week 115

Q: On the Grateful Dead's Spring Tour of 1990, they played two Garcia/Hunter songs for the last time. What were they?

Of the first 10 correct responses sent to us by email, one will be selected at random to receive a New Year's Eve 2011-2012 poster. Please include your full name and mailing address to be eligible.

Well, the answer was indeed Built to Last and Believe it or Not (I was lucky enough to hear both), and I just won the poster!!! I'm in complete shock, I never win non-sports contests!

Talk about going from my most down day of the year to an ear-to-ear grin after just one email!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#119733 2 years, 5 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Still no answer posted...hmmm
Week 115

Q: On the Grateful Dead's Spring Tour of 1990, they played two Garcia/Hunter songs for the last time. What were they?

Of the first 10 correct responses sent to us by email, one will be selected at random to receive a New Year's Eve 2011-2012 poster. Please include your full name and mailing address to be eligible.

Well, the answer was indeed Built to Last and Believe it or Not (I was lucky enough to hear both), and I just won the poster!!! I'm in complete shock, I never win non-sports contests!

Talk about going from my most down day of the year to an ear-to-ear grin after just one email!!

congrats Sue!!! glad to hear that you won.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#119782 2 years, 5 months ago
Chester wrote:
scar1et_f1re wrote:

It just says, 'default mail client is not properly installed". But I do have a working email. I needed one to join the board.
I've sent a message to the Mod, to see if I can fix that. Not a big deal. I'll straighten it out.

I assume that means when you click the link to email an answer you get stuck / frozen / no email browser opens?
IF that's your problem simply email the answer to them. For some reason they want to hide their email address (to avoid spam) so I'll pm it to you.

scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#120344 2 years, 5 months ago
I just saw this answer posted, looks like nobody got it. It sure had me stumped.

Week 113

Q: In July, 1987, the Grateful Dead were scheduled/rumored to be playing in this city, but instead played two shows in Roanoke, VA. What city was it?

A: Allentown, PA.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Time to create page: 0.83 seconds