• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
EllisDee
Junior Boarder
Posts:20
Stone Jack Balla

Re: Hello Furthur Board!!!

#1809 3 years, 6 months ago
BillBubbaLee in the zone...whaddup?
God Bless the child that rings that bell...
doodahman
Junior Boarder
Posts:28

Re: Hello Furthur Board!!! (Jill cont.)

#1828 3 years, 6 months ago
wheelie, are you causing trouble here already? stop picking on phil and jill, will ya?
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33321
More or less in line

Re: Hello Furthur Board!!! (Jill cont.)

#1837 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
Passenger
Fresh Boarder
Posts:16

Re: Hello Furthur Board!!! (Jill cont.)

#2190 3 years, 6 months ago
I just want to thank Phil and Jill for the great NYC birthday run. If they want to have coffee with phans we would love to chat.
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Hello Furthur Board!!! (Jill cont.)

#2218 3 years, 6 months ago
doodahman wrote:
wheelie, are you causing trouble here already? stop picking on phil and jill, will ya?


how (exactly) am I causing trouble & pickin on them?
(they offered to meet with me, & I wanted to take them up on it...)

its as simple as that...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Last Edit: 3 years, 6 months ago by Wheelman.
Chester
Moderator
Posts:33321
More or less in line

Re: Hello Furthur Board!!! (Jill cont.)

#2226 3 years, 6 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
its as simple as that...


Nothing is ever simple with you Wheelie. lol.
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doodahman
doodahman
Junior Boarder
Posts:28

Re: Hello Furthur Board!!! (Jill cont.)

#2249 3 years, 6 months ago
Wheelman wrote:
doodahman wrote:
wheelie, are you causing trouble here already? stop picking on phil and jill, will ya?


how (exactly) am I causing trouble & pickin on them?
(they offered to meet with me, & I wanted to take them up on it...)

its as simple as that...


i'm just having fun with ya! how'd it work out? did you and phil hit it off? did you bring him a bday present besides half-step?
Wheelman
Gold Boarder
Posts:1193

Re: Hello Furthur Board!!! (Jill cont.)

#2536 3 years, 6 months ago
doodahman wrote:
Wheelman wrote:
doodahman wrote:
wheelie, are you causing trouble here already? stop picking on phil and jill, will ya?


how (exactly) am I causing trouble & pickin on them?
(they offered to meet with me, & I wanted to take them up on it...)

its as simple as that...


i'm just having fun with ya! how'd it work out? did you and phil hit it off? did you bring him a bday present besides half-step?

I havent had the Honor yet...
(I was getting pulled in 10 different directions at once on Tuesday)
Every time I turned around, there was someone else I had to spend time with...
(“I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.” )
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds