• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

Re: today a young lady (13-16yrs) asked me

#111048 2 years, 9 months ago
NYsandtapes074.JPG

LOl...coulda told her that they are "tripping" bears. In a sense, they are "gay" bears in that we ARE a happy crowd here

yes?
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#111058 2 years, 9 months ago
^^^cool pic^^^ many people believe tha t thoserainbow bears represent gay pride i have oneof those shirts where they are in a spiral on a rainbow tye dye from 20 yrs ago when i used to wear it my dad questioned me about it,it used to embaress him when i wore it and was with him,nice huh?
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
GratefulDad420
Senior Boarder

#111061 2 years, 9 months ago
Bilbo wrote:
NYsandtapes074.JPG

LOl...coulda told her that they are "tripping" bears. In a sense, they are "gay" bears in that we ARE a happy crowd here

yes?
I've been there, I think! Where is that?
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#111062 2 years, 9 months ago
I was wearing my Alligator hoodie with the ice cream kid on the back with his rainbow hair and a younger kid asked me if it was an anti-gay thing because above the patch i sewed on my hoodie it says "we was mutual friends" and he thought that was some how a confession of homophobia because 'was' is past tense...man was he surprised and did his attitude change when i said it was a grateful dead song...then he said who?

miscommunication and assumptions are the cause of like 98% of problems on earth i am convinced
Last Edit: 2 years, 9 months ago by Dire Wolf.
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#111064 2 years, 9 months ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
^^^cool pic^^^ many people believe tha t thoserainbow bears represent gay pride i have oneof those shirts where they are in a spiral on a rainbow tye dye from 20 yrs ago when i used to wear it my dad questioned me about it,it used to embaress him when i wore it and was with him,nice huh?

According to my tween, we parents exist to embarrass them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
Dire Wolf
Platinum Boarder
when the police knocked y'all...

#111065 2 years, 9 months ago
don't you?!
Bilbo
Senior Boarder
They Love eachother...

#111377 2 years, 9 months ago
GratefulDad420 wrote:
Bilbo wrote:
NYsandtapes074.JPG

yes?
I've been there, I think! Where is that?

Gratefuldad420, this is kind of a stylized dancing bear ceiling UFO panting desinged for the hallucinations....unfortunately, it's

been commercialized which is something that has never happened before with any of the Dead's hallucinations....

Hard Rock Cafe', San Francisco, CA. where a person can easily drop 50 on lunch for two. On the wall in the background a

person can view pictures of Jerry , Bob, Pig and Mickey. They also have one of Jerry's jackets encased in glass. Helll, they

basically have a Grateful Dead area!

Needless to say, Stacy and I split a salad and a veggie burger.
Peals of fragile thunder...keeping time...
Iriecycle
Expert Boarder
AND LEAVE IT ON!!!!

#111416 2 years, 9 months ago
I used to wear this "One Love" pin on a leather jacket I wore through High School, casual attire, prep school. Visiting my Granddad, and Grandmum, in England, he asked me what it meant. Now that he's passed I regret my callous laugh at his ignorance. Even though my Mama Tried, if our society raised us to be respectful, thoughtful, and careful what a greater world it would be. As for the rainbow it's always struck me as wrong for any one group to take it as their own. I'm guessing there was reaction against what many church people thought of gay being ungodly. . . Guessing. The rainbow was said to be a symbol of God's everlasting love for his people and a remembrance that he should never again wipe the earth clean with water. Somehow sodomy never struck me as real godly, before or after I read the Bible. Call me kooky, just saying. There are allot of priorities established in the story of the Bible. From multiple readings of different translations and ex-conical works it is clear that such judgments are better left to God, and that we are far better off trying to live like Jesus, shake our bones, and be free of our face.
I Am You, As You Are Me, As We Are One, and We Are All Together.
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#111454 2 years, 9 months ago
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds